BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Jamie S.
The rich mocha flavor of this is amazing. I just use it in some water and it makes such a sweet drink and really nice to warm you up!
Renee G.
Blanchard, OK
My favorite winter coffee. Warming and full of flavor. You gotta try it it's so good.
Fanny  R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Yummy every morning I have a cup of coffee with my breakfast and it tastes so delicious
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I used this when I was living in a dorm in college. Very easy to make and fast. It was also convenient because I didn't need extra creamer and sugar. Very important when there was limited space.
Natasha  P.
Hollywood, FL
Perfect for when I don't have a coffee maker, creamer, or coffee at hand. It's not specialty coffee but it gets the job done on days we don't feel like grinding our beans.
Logan H.
Pleasantville, IA
Not impressed with maxwell houses lack of flavor but I will use these occasionally to add to my coffee, in replace of creamer. The taste could be stronger.
Sarah H.
Gahanna, OH
I find I need to use more than the suggested amount of mix to get my beverage to taste the way I like, but I like the ease of making a product that tastes like an expensive drink in my kitchen really quickly!
Heather S.
Crisfield, MD
First International Delight flavor I ever tried. It is deliciously creamy and feels indulgent.
Sandi F.
Holly, MI
Love Love Love my mocha's! This International Cafe Beverage mix reminds me of my childhood when my mom kept these for a special treat!
Mai Houa  V.
Milwaukee, WI
Yum! I love drinking these. I'm a coffee girl so any flavored coffee kind of drink I can get is great!!
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?