21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Baltimore, MD
A fine drink overall, but has a bit of a stale taste that develops quickly. Would recommend for college students though. Big pick me up, lower cost.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Salinas, CA
These are very tasty and they are super easy to make. All you do is put a couple of spoonfuls in hot water.
Mai Houa  V.
Mai Houa V.
Milwaukee, WI
Yum! I love drinking these. I'm a coffee girl so any flavored coffee kind of drink I can get is great!!
kaytlin R.
kaytlin R.
I love coffee I drink coffee everyday but I haven't tried to brother kids and I will not mind trying it
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Seymour, IN
I'm diabetic this is so good and doesn't make my blood sugar spike. Very good taste and no after taste.
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this product and I would definitely recommend this product to everybody because its amazing :)
Tara B.
Tara B.
Ilion , NY
This is the only instant coffee that I will drink, it has a nice flavor, isn't too sweet and the container is convenient
Sonya C.
Sonya C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Sugar free coffee gets me through my day. This flavor is awesome because I adore chocolate as well.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Racine, Wi
This is like a hug in a cup. I love a hot cup of flavored coffee in the evenings when relaxing.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Crisfield, MD
First International Delight flavor I ever tried. It is deliciously creamy and feels indulgent.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?