Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Maria M.Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Franchesca C.Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Maria S.See all 8 photos
21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #64 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and i...I am not a fan of coffee unles... 4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is t...Hazelnut is delicious! 3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and po...I use to buy this a long time ... 1 Answers
Photos (8)
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Yum, yum, yum! The international mixes are delicious (I've tried them all, but hazelnut is my absolute favorite). They're great because they store well (I keep it in my desk at work) and they make it so easy to make up a cup of coffee when you don't feel like brewing a pot. Microwave a mug of water, add the mix and you're good to go. It is so much cheaper to buy this than to go buy a fancy coffee drink at a cafe and they are equally delicious. The are sweet and sort of taste like a mix between hot chocolate and coffee. Highly recommended!
ShaLa's B.
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX
When you can't brew a cup of coffee, Maxwell House made is simple. Deliciously simple!

There are so many flavors. This flavor is not my favorite(not exactly a chocolate fan). French Vanilla and Hazelnut. Great stuff!!!!

Also, can add to coffee and its your cream and has sugar already added if its regular and not sugar free. I'm a fan of real sugar!

Love the old time commercial before Keurig was born - there was International Coffee
Megan G.
Megan G.
I love International Coffee mixes! I only wish the containers were bigger like other brands. I could easily go through this container in no time at all with drinking a cup of coffee everyday. I used to see more seasonal flavors in my store but they no longer carry them like the peppermint. I loved these flavors and wish my stores would carry them! Overall I love these and would recommend them!
Kat P.
Kat P.
I love this product. I bought it because I really enjoy Suisse Mocha and thought this would be a good way to make it at home. I trust the Maxwell House product name and so I gave it a chance. The product was amazing and I greatly enjoyed it. I will definitely be purchasing it again and again because it was an amazing product with great flavor.
Meira S.
Meira S.
This is my mid-afternoon life saver! After mornings of meetings and the post lunch break crash, I run to my stash of Suisse Mocha Mix. It tastes just like the mocha from the coffee cart but is more affordable and is ready a lot quicker. My coworkers tried some and now I have to lock my desk drawer to keep them out of my stash!!!
Donella D.
Donella D.
Olathe, KS
I live with a diabetic so I keep sugar free things around the house. I usually have my own coffee or warm drink, but I had run out. I usually don't enjoy sugar free drinks/food, they usually have a different taste. However, this stuff was amazing. It's instant and is perfect for anytime -Bon fires to snowy days.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I think the container is too small for the price paid, and I don't think it is strong enough for my liking without dumping a lot into my cup, so I add some to my regular coffee instead! Used that way, I think it adds a delicious burst of flavor. I would recommend it for use as a creamer.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Fort Worth, TX
My absolute favorite flavor! Tastes super rich and creamy. My only complaint is that I wish it came in a bigger container. I think it has richer flavor than other hot beverage mixes. It comes in a small container with a lid you can snap on. I will always buy this product!
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
This coffee is good for a quick and easy pick me up and go. I can warm the water while I am getting ready. Grab a spoon, scoop it twice, stir and I'm out the door. The flavors are varietal and sometimes........ I use them as a creamer for a twist in my regular coffee!
yesenia d.
yesenia d.
Fall River, MA
This particular flavor reminds me of chocolate milk. I actually warm up milk and just add it in. I love how quick and easy it is. The fact that there is some caffeine in it is a great plus, I just thought it would be more of a coffee flavor.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?