Add a Photo

By MAXWELL HOUSE
#26 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored
Photos (8)
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH

Yum, yum, yum! The international mixes are delicious (I've tried them all, but hazelnut is my absolute favorite). They're great because they store well (I keep it in my desk at work) and they make it so easy to make up a cup of coffee when you don't feel like brewing a pot. Microwave a mug of water, add the mix and you're good to go. It is so much cheaper to buy this than to go buy a fancy coffee drink at a cafe and they are equally delicious. The are sweet and sort of taste like a mix between hot chocolate and coffee. Highly recommended!
ShaLa's B.
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX

When you can't brew a cup of coffee, Maxwell House made is simple. Deliciously simple!

There are so many flavors. This flavor is not my favorite(not exactly a chocolate fan). French Vanilla and Hazelnut. Great stuff!!!!

Also, can add to coffee and its your cream and has sugar already added if its regular and not sugar free. I'm a fan of real sugar!

Love the old time commercial before Keurig was born - there was International Coffee
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

This international cafe suisse mocha it's the best I have had ina long time...you can clearly use it with only 4 teaspoons into a mug. Slowly stir in 6 to 8 fl oz of boiling water, you can adjust amount of product for personal taste or even make it with hot milk (not boiling).. but the best taste for me is just making a good cup of coffee and adding this as a great creamer and let me tell you lovelys you will be in haven.....
Megan G.
Megan G.

I love International Coffee mixes! I only wish the containers were bigger like other brands. I could easily go through this container in no time at all with drinking a cup of coffee everyday. I used to see more seasonal flavors in my store but they no longer carry them like the peppermint. I loved these flavors and wish my stores would carry them! Overall I love these and would recommend them!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.

I usually drink.regular Nescafe i thought this would be a nice change. I usually drink mochas anyway. It was almost 6$ so a bit pricey but I guess cheaper than.buying at the coffee shop. I was so diappoibted in the flavor, I used half milk.and half water and I put 5tsps in the cup. It tasted like a cheap hot chocolate, couldn't even taste the coffee. Won't be buying again.
Kat P.
Kat P.

I love this product. I bought it because I really enjoy Suisse Mocha and thought this would be a good way to make it at home. I trust the Maxwell House product name and so I gave it a chance. The product was amazing and I greatly enjoyed it. I will definitely be purchasing it again and again because it was an amazing product with great flavor.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Fairview, PA

I love this drink powder! I've struggled in the past to find coffee drink mixes that don't taste like just like hot chocolate and let me tell you, this drink mix is fantastic! It has a deep flavor, can mix well directly with brewed coffee as a powdered creamer, and can stand alone as a delicious mocha! I would suggest giving this mix a try!!
Meira S.
Meira S.

This is my mid-afternoon life saver! After mornings of meetings and the post lunch break crash, I run to my stash of Suisse Mocha Mix. It tastes just like the mocha from the coffee cart but is more affordable and is ready a lot quicker. My coworkers tried some and now I have to lock my desk drawer to keep them out of my stash!!!
Maris M.
Maris M.

This was an enjoyable product that I liked but was not crazy about I have bout this only once and only plan to buy it once it just was a flavor that I could consume but would only have once in a blue moon not really something I would go after again but the price was reasonable and it did last a substantial amount of time
Donella D.
Donella D.
Olathe, KS

I live with a diabetic so I keep sugar free things around the house. I usually have my own coffee or warm drink, but I had run out. I usually don't enjoy sugar free drinks/food, they usually have a different taste. However, this stuff was amazing. It's instant and is perfect for anytime -Bon fires to snowy days.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now