BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Yum, yum, yum! The international mixes are delicious (I've tried them all, but hazelnut is my absolute favorite). They're great because they store well (I keep it in my desk at work) and they make it so easy to make up a cup of coffee when you don't feel like brewing a pot. Microwave a mug of water, add the mix and you're good to go. It is so much cheaper to buy this than to go buy a fancy coffee drink at a cafe and they are equally delicious. The are sweet and sort of taste like a mix between hot chocolate and coffee. Highly recommended!
ShaLa's B.
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX
When you can't brew a cup of coffee, Maxwell House made is simple. Deliciously simple!

There are so many flavors. This flavor is not my favorite(not exactly a chocolate fan). French Vanilla and Hazelnut. Great stuff!!!!

Also, can add to coffee and its your cream and has sugar already added if its regular and not sugar free. I'm a fan of real sugar!

Love the old time commercial before Keurig was born - there was International Coffee
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Fort Worth, TX
My absolute favorite flavor! Tastes super rich and creamy. My only complaint is that I wish it came in a bigger container. I think it has richer flavor than other hot beverage mixes. It comes in a small container with a lid you can snap on. I will always buy this product!
Jerri G.
Jerri G.
Elyria, OH
I love anything mocha flavored . I really enjoyed this beverage especially with these cold months upon us drinking something delicious and hot it so perfect .Easy to prepare when you on the go. I would recommend this to a friend
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Somerset, PA
I love this product on a cold day. Its great when you don't want to make a large amount or you want something different. The varieties of flavors keep getting better as well. This is an awesome product!!
Alia O.
Alia O.
I won't recommend to buy this product. It was a deception for me. I am a big coffee drinker, I make my own coffee using Maxwell house dark, but this mix isn't too good.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Sorrento, FL
Great product! Very nice when on the go and need a fast good quality drink! I find the mix to be a little bitter so I sometimes use one packet of splenda with it :)
Cate R.
Cate R.
Durham, NC
Oh my gosh! This stuff is delectable! Definitely recommend! Tastes just light a latte you get from Starbucks, but within the comfort of your own home! Yum!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Olive Hill, KY
This is the best stuff me and my mom can drink this when we get together it's kinda or thing. It's so rich and creamy. Trust me try it you'll love it.
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
Grandville, MI
Love this coffee mix! It's great for keeping in your drawer at work if you don't have flavored creamer and works in brewed coffee or just hot water.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?