Maxwell House Intense Bold Ground Coffee 30.6 oz. Canister uploaded by Melissa M.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Good Days Start with a Good Cup of Coffee: We take care in roasting our beans to provide you with the delicious, full flavor you've come to expect from Maxwell House. see more...

Diana H.
Clinton, MA
This is our Favorite coffee and we stock up when it's on sale. This blend is hard to find in our area but it's like no other blend so we hunt it down lol. It has a great bold flavor and our coffee always taste like coffee not just flavored hot water.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been looking for the longest time for a coffee that has that diner taste. Going to a diner for breakfast is my favorite thing to do, but it gets pricey. The best part for me is always the taste of their coffee, strong but the most satisfying cup you'll ever have. I tried this on a whim, and finally, it has the diner perfection I've been after.
Heather J.
It's cheap so we stock up. Nothing really special about it. Get it for a steal at the local stores, and better than store brands flavor-wise. For a bold coffee, it isn't very in your face. Didn't expect much for price, so I suppose it met expectations.
Lacey  T.
Biloxi, MS
We used to only use Folgers in my house. We discovered Maxwell House. It is cheaper than Folgers, but I happen to find that it tastes better. I like my coffee bold but not bitter. Apparently this is a difficult thing to accomplish. Not for Maxwell House though! Perfection in a mug!
Lorraine R.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I drink coffee a day long and need a strong coffee that is not bitter. Maxwell House is one of my favorites. I would be happy to receive this coffee even as a gift let alone a life long drinker of Maxwell House.
Sara G.
Las Vegas, NV
This coffee is a staple in my house I drink a cup every morning and every afternoon my husband originally purchased it for me I feel I love my expectations Walmart has the largest size I am a repeat customer from now on and will continue to buy it
Gina E.
Apollo, PA
Best coffee around! I'm not much of a morning person, so this helps me become one! It gets me going in the morning when I don't have the energy too! My mom drank this coffee when I was little and so naturally I grew up drinking it it as well! It has been on the mark for years and is a trusted product!! A must buy!!!
Sarah H.
This coffee does the job. I love the aroma it gives off as my coffee pot starts percolating. I have energy throughout my day when I've consumed at least 8oz of this coffee. The taste is great as well as the price.
Ashley A.
Canonsburg, PA
Love the canister the coffee comes it i actually will re use it for screws, change, etc. I love this coffee its very bold and rich so you don't have to use a lot of grounds when making it. unlike some coffees you can use over the amount said and it taste like water
Melissa M.
Ft. meade, Maryland
This is a great tasting ground coffee. It's not bitter from being so strong like some coffee can be. I love drinking this coffee in every way possible including black.