Maxwell House Intense Bold Ground Coffee uploaded by Natasha B.Maxwell House Intense Bold Ground Coffee uploaded by Becky R.Maxwell House Intense Bold Ground Coffee uploaded by Melissa M.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Good Days Start With A Good Cup Of Coffee: We Take Care In Roasting Our Beans To Provide You With The Delicious, Full Flavor You've Come To Expect From Maxwell House.
Good To The Last Drop
Deep & Extra Dark, Our Strongest Coffee Flavor
Bold Roast
Makes Up To 90 6 Fl. Oz. Cups
Flavor Lock Lid
Kosher For Passover

100% Pure Coffee.

Directions:
Instructions: Brewing Instructions: For 1 Serving Use 1 Tbsp. Maxwell House Coffee And 1 Serving Of Water. For 10 Servings Use 1/2 Cup (8 Tbsp.) Maxwell House Coffee And 10 Servings Of Water. 1 Serving Of Water Is 6 Fl. Oz. (3/4 Cup). Makes 80 To 90 Suggested-strength Servings. We Recommend Using Fresh, Cold Water.

Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
This was my go-to before I found the dark roast french vanilla coffee! The darker, and stronger my coffee, the better! I grew up on strong coffee my whole life and without it I could not live!
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
This is our Favorite coffee and we stock up when it's on sale. This blend is hard to find in our area but it's like no other blend so we hunt it down lol. It has a great bold flavor and our coffee always taste like coffee not just flavored hot water.
Tanisha H.
This is the BEST coffee I've ever had, (besides Starbucks, lol!) I am almost addicted, haha! My day doesn't start until I've had my Maxwell coffee. It's very affordable. I used to buy the K-Cups for the Keurieg at Sam's Club but now I buy the can for about $4 at WalMart. I'll stick to this coffeee if I can't get my Starbucks. They both do the trick, though!
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been looking for the longest time for a coffee that has that diner taste. Going to a diner for breakfast is my favorite thing to do, but it gets pricey. The best part for me is always the taste of their coffee, strong but the most satisfying cup you'll ever have. I tried this on a whim, and finally, it has the diner perfection I've been after.
Markela H.
Groton, CT
this is great coffee, i like any coffee brand thats worth it...and this is definitely worth it. ive bought this multiple times, but i dont like making large pots of coffee knowing i wont drink it all the same day. so i wont buy it again on the note that it isnt single serve
Heather J.
It's cheap so we stock up. Nothing really special about it. Get it for a steal at the local stores, and better than store brands flavor-wise. For a bold coffee, it isn't very in your face. Didn't expect much for price, so I suppose it met expectations.
Stacey V.
Ada, MI
This canister is purchased for when we go camping. i love the bold flavor. It makes waking up outside seem fresh and alive. The cost is comparable to other similar brands except the taste seems better. I would recommend this brand to anyone who wanted a rich and flavorful cup of coffee.
Lacey  T.
Biloxi, MS
We used to only use Folgers in my house. We discovered Maxwell House. It is cheaper than Folgers, but I happen to find that it tastes better. I like my coffee bold but not bitter. Apparently this is a difficult thing to accomplish. Not for Maxwell House though! Perfection in a mug!
Summer-Linn S.
Moundville, AL
This is a very fresh flavor coffee. the container keeps the granules fresh and secure. the cans can also be used again for personal storage. i haven't really tried the competition, all of my friends and family seem to use this brand, so i just kind of stuck with it.
Lorraine R.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I drink coffee a day long and need a strong coffee that is not bitter. Maxwell House is one of my favorites. I would be happy to receive this coffee even as a gift let alone a life long drinker of Maxwell House.