BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
I love this coffee! My mom use to make this all the time and has passed this on to her kids lol . I have 2 sisters and we all drink this coffee lol it’s very affordable and stay fresh for a long time .Maxwell House Instant Original Coffee
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
This has been my favorite instant coffee for years. When I’m not blowing money in Starbucks I enjoy a reasonable cup of Maxwell brand. It’s flavorful, but not to strong. It has a robust taste that is perfect with creamer. I will always buy this and when I’m down to half a container, I purchase another. Also, the grip is completely necessary and my favorite part of the packaging. Maxwell House Instant Original Coffee
Wendy C.
I usually drink Folgers but snagged this up when I saw it on sale for super cheap! I love it!!!! It's really good for instant coffee and unfortunately my husband can't stand the smell of coffee being brewed but he'll drink instant lol I'll definitely be repurchasing this coffee and it's great for when I make my homemade iced coffees too!
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
LOVE this instant coffee!!! I am a huge coffee drinker and never liked Instant until I tried Maxwell House Instant. Yes it's pricey but it's worth the Money spent.
Catherine t.
Woodbridge, Va
Maxwell House Original Instant coffee was bought at the request of my brother in law. He said that this was the way to go. So I bought it to try. I unfortunately did not take to it. It wasn't that it tasted bad or there was anything wrong with it person I think it is just a personal preference. For me brewed coffee just tastes so much fresher. The instant tastes us like instant cocoa. It not hot chocolate. If that makes any sense. Instant coffee tasted a but stale to me. It just didn't hit the spot as well as the brewed version.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
I've resorted to instant coffee since my coffee maker broke and I immediately reached for this brand. I love the blend and it's very strong, how I like it. One container like this could last me about 2 months since I don't drink coffee every single day. But when I do I only need about a tablespoon and a half. It's under $10 as well! I highly suggest this brand for anyone looking for an instant coffee.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
This is my favorite brand of instant coffee. It's extremely versatile - you can have just a tsp in hot water for a classic cup or you can do 4 tsps in a tumbler with ice cold water (yes you can use cold water to re hydrate this!!) and some creamer for a flavored iced coffee. It all depends on your personal preference, which is the main reason I love it! The taste is perfect - no bitterness, just a smooth roast that complements whatever you decide to pair with it.
Vernae H.
My house is a Maxwell House. I even like the water soluble one. It dissolves completely and I can use any creamer. It's a quick way to make coffee-flavored desserts and everyone can make their morning cup as strong or weak as they prefer. I makes great almond-mocha-fudge ice cream and white-chocolate-mocha frappes. It's even available in the Maxwell House "Sanka" line, which tastes best without creamer.
Roman J.
BEST instant coffee ever. I grew up on this stuff, literally. We didn't have a coffee maker at my house when I was growing up and so my mom always made instant and when I started drinking coffee I drank this stuff. I hate Starbucks' coffee because it doesn't taste like this haha. 5/5 recommend. I have a Keurig at my apartment and I still use the instant cause I love it more :P
Gregory G.
Ellicott City, MD
I live with my boyfriend and his mom and this is the only coffee she buys so I'm forced to drink it.Lol
I'm from Seattle the coffee capital of the US so I like to think I know good coffee when I taste it and well...it's OK.
The one thing I've noticed is that once you get towards the bottom of the jar it's really powdery and messes with the taste a little.

back