Maxwell House Instant Coffee uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House Instant Coffee.
Original.
Good to the last.
Makes 60 cups. see more...

Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
I usually drink Folgers but snagged this up when I saw it on sale for super cheap! I love it!!!! It's really good for instant coffee and unfortunately my husband can't stand the smell of coffee being brewed but he'll drink instant lol I'll definitely be repurchasing this coffee and it's great for when I make my homemade iced coffees too!
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This coffee is Okay for an emergency and you have no choice but to drink instant, you just need to make it once or twice to "know" how it will taste with just the right amount of water and coffee added.
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
This product is fair but not a coffee that I would prefer to drink on a regular basis. I drink it with a lot of creamer.
Chrystal N.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I haven't had this flavor of this coffee before, but from my previous experience with this coffee, I really like it and I'm sure this flavor is delish!
Roman J.
Roman J.
BEST instant coffee ever. I grew up on this stuff, literally. We didn't have a coffee maker at my house when I was growing up and so my mom always made instant and when I started drinking coffee I drank this stuff. I hate Starbucks' coffee because it doesn't taste like this haha. 5/5 recommend. I have a Keurig at my apartment and I still use the instant cause I love it more :P
Gregory G.
Gregory G.
Everett, WA
I live with my boyfriend and his mom and this is the only coffee she buys so I'm forced to drink it.Lol
I'm from Seattle the coffee capital of the US so I like to think I know good coffee when I taste it and well...it's OK.
The one thing I've noticed is that once you get towards the bottom of the jar it's really powdery and messes with the taste a little.
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
Foodie Expert
One of the best instant coffee i have ever tried. they are so good. Definitely does not have a fake taste to it