Maxwell House House Blend Ground Coffee

by Maxwell House

Delightful and Lively Taste, from Our House to Yours - A medium roast with a classic coffee flavor, this Maxwell House House Blend ground coffee recalls the good coffee enjoyed back in the day. When you or your guests want just a plain, simple cup of coffee, it's a good choice that's neither too strong nor too weak but always just right. Great with Milk and Sugar or Enjoy It Black - This is 100% pure coffee and like all Maxwell House blends, it's always Good to the Last Drop. Enjoy it with milk, sugar or savor its great flavor all on its own. Maxwell House Coffee creates flavorful aroma Contains 24.5 oz canister Makes up to 210 6 fl oz cups 100% pure coffee INGREDIENTS: 100% PURE COFFEE.

How much coffee is used in a 12-cup coffee maker ?
Start your review of Maxwell House House Blend Ground Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Garrettsville, OH
Maxwell House House Blend Ground Coffee uploaded by Patricia B.
MWH02941 - Maxwell House Coffee is one of our main brands that we use daily. Coffee is so expensive to begin with that I am not going to buy a million dollar everyday coffee. Maxwell House Breakfast blend tastes great full bodied enough for our mornings. 😀 Although coffee isn't just got breakfast anymore- lol/
Westerville, OH
Good taste. The big package has lasted me a long time. I've made it for others and they really liked it !
Coaling, AL
Maxwell House House Blend Ground Coffee uploaded by Courtney W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Maxwell House Singles Original Roast Ground Coffee Bags, Caffeinated I used to not be super picky about coffee because I am a huge coffee lover, but I feel like off brands just cannot compare to Maxwell House. I think their medium roast is the perfect amount of flavor. It’s just that perfect coffee taste. I mean it is not Starbucks, but it’s still a great coffee. I think all of Maxwell House coffee is great, and they are not too overly priced.
Council Bluffs
It’s super affordable and honestly taste great. It’s like a sip of heaven in the morning before work. It’s nice because it’s a nice medium blend
CLANTON, AL
A little less than what I want in rich coffee. I do however drink this if the store is out of the breakfast blend in another brand. It's a great coffee but not as rich as their competitors.
Maxwell House House Blend Ground Coffee uploaded by Starlina C.
This is one of my favorite coffee. It is smooth in taste. I find it affordable. But my favorite coffee is Yaucono, then Maxwell & the Santo Domingo coffee.
Avenel, NJ
I can’t believe me The Coffee lover of all Coffees lol thinks this brand is a bit too strong on the taste side of things. I still buy it and drink it because it does give me that extra boost I need but I do wish the taste was a bit less strong!
Frederick, MD
I am a HUGE coffee drinker. I pretty much drink off and on all day long. My go to is definitely Maxwell House. I love that they have it on pods or grounds. The flavor is smooth and I mix with Caramel Macchiato creamer...perfection. Would and will definitely buy again
Gaylord, MI
I love this coffee have always drank it. It was the kind my dad drank and now I drink it! I wouldn’t change it it’s the perfect blend.
Laredo, TX
I love the coffee it wakes me up and it tastes good. I suggest this to all coffee lovers.