BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Hazelnut is a rich and balanced coffee with a delicious touch of Hazelnut, perfect for every morning.

INGREDIENTS:

COFFEE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR.

Buy on Walmart
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
The maxwell house hazelnut is my mine and my husbands favorite coffee. Recently my mother in law was over visiting, and I had made her a cup of coffee and now the hazelnut is all she drinks also. Lol. This is really all we buy anymore. I have had tried the other leading brand of coffee and it's good as well but not quite as strong as maxwell. But if ur likes me u and u like ur coffee bold and flavorful I would recommend maxwell.
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA
Maxwell House ground coffee with hazelnut flavor it leaves my house smelling so good such a great taste
Pamela M.
Butler, IN
This coffee has a lite hazelnut flavor that makes it a most enjoyable morning staple in our house!
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
Love the Hazlenut smell. Maxwell house has a decent flavor and a good price.
Rebecca N.
Beaver Bank, NS
Best flavoured coffee to make at home. The hazelnut flavour is subtle but delicious and the coffee is delicious. It's an affordable option to make at home and the cans lid seals in the flavour so it always tastes fresh!