Maxwell House Ground Medium House Blend uploaded by Gina C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Good To The Last Drop Delicious Medium Bodied Coffee 3 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 6 Flavor Lock Pack Lid House Blend is a delicious, medium bodied coffee with distinctive accents and a smooth finish, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock pack. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is good to the last drop. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I just recently started drinking this coffee and it is really good! It's not overly priced ether. It's not super strong, but it isn't weak ether and it has a good flavor although i do use creamer and sugar but this coffee is so good.
Jana S.
Barberton , OH
Fresh taste every time! If my household is looking for a simple fresh cup of coffee, we go for maxwell house. It's really affordable and tastes great (especially for the low price)!
Raquel S.
Wake forest
I've used Maxwell house for years and years. I have enjoyed it's flavor and it hasn't changed over the years. It also doesn't make my heart race like some. It's a great mid range coffee tht brews well and tastes great. I buy it every week i go shopping..
Amanda P.
Orlando, FL
I purchase this for my family as I do not drink coffee. They are ok with drinking it but much prefer other brands if given the choice. Flavor seems to not be as bold as other coffees that are in the same price range. Not sure if I would recommend this or not.
Nikki-Marie F.
Anderson, IN
Maxwell House's House blend ground coffee is basically my go-to for regular cup of Joe in the mornings. It isn't my favorite, but it is my standard. All coffee must meet this minimum in taste for me to consider purchasing again. It is a little smooth, a nice medium blend, not too strong at all, but strong enough to tell its definitely caffeinated coffee.
Wendy O.
If you just want coffee in the morning but don't want to spend to much this would be the coffee for you. There is no amazing taste but it does taste good. I would buy it when Folgers was to expensive. I don't feel that you feel really awake after drinking it, it takes maybe tweny miin. for it to kick in
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I like Maxwell House coffee and I tend to drink a lot of it but I am not fond of the particular blend they offer. It's simply just doesn't taste good to me. I am going to stick to my medium or dark roasts by them.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Bought this coffee at Sam's Club because it was cheap and it was a huge amount coffee. Wasn't too impressed with the taste it was too bitter. This was a first time buying this coffee and I won't be buying it again.
Jill S.
Amherst, OH
Good to the last drop! Love coffee but its got to be Maxwell House all the others give me heartburn! We go through a lot of coffee in my house and it's always Maxwell House! Its smooth, smells great and always tastes fresh ground.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My parents and I love this coffee brand. I drink it a once or twice a week and i love adding in creamers and sugar to make it taste even better. Keeps mr up when I'm doing my assignments for school.