BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Lite Is A Deliciously Rich, Balanced Coffee With Half The Caffeine, Perfect For Every Morning.

A Blend Of 100% Pure Regular And Decaffeinated Ground Coffees.

• Can you tell the difference in taste between the Lite vs....1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Crystal L.
My favorite brand of coffee. Taste good and is reasonable priced. Definitely recommend
Shawna A.
Niagara Falls, NY
My dad buys this all the time and it taste good even when it's black. H'es been buying it for years and they're days that i think it tastes better than tim hortons.
Alyssa M.
Dayton, OH
I drink my coffee black so taste is really important to me. This coffee fits the bill! It's also budget-friendly. Drink it every morning! However, I would like to see Maxwell House add more flavors to their line - black raspberry chocolate, anyone?
Wendie N.
Peosta, IA
I am truly a coffee drinker all day all night I always have a cup of coffee, this brand is my all time favorite,
Kristin W.
Franklin, OH
SMELL IS GREAT HOWEVER I KNOW FOR A LITE ROAST IT SHOUDNT HAVE A STRONG TASTE BUT I FEEL AS THOUGH IT BARELY TASTES LIKE COFFEE. EVEN WITHOUT ANY CREAMER OR ANYTHING ADDED I DON'T TASTE COFFEE WHEN I DRINK IT.
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
Best coffee. I drink this every morning and it does the job. It tastes great and it lasts awhile.
Sara G.
San Antonio, TX
I buy this because its inexpensive and has a great taste... i came across it one day when i couldn't find thw one i usually purchase
Paige  B.
Canon, GA
Ok so this is like the best coffee ever!! it taste amazing. it is so fresh tasting! maxwell house is a great company!
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Great flavor. Comes out perfect every time. Has a great aroma and tastes great. Pair with your favorite creamer and you are golden!
Jhada W.
This coffee is always in my home. I don't know who loves it more, me or my mother? Perfect warm or iced with a Carmel drizzle on top (sounds like Starbucks,huh?)
Wendie D.
Piketon, OH
Can you tell the difference in taste between the Lite vs. House Blend?