BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Lite Is A Deliciously Rich, Balanced Coffee With Half The Caffeine, Perfect For Every Morning.

A Blend Of 100% Pure Regular And Decaffeinated Ground Coffees.

• Can you tell the difference in taste between the Lite vs....1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Crystal M.
Nashville, TN
I mean, this is in my freezer right now. Does that tell ya anything? we like it! It's great for Saturday mornings!
Tanisha G.
Bossier City, LA
The best tasting coffee!! Very crisp and eye opening! I drink it every morning and anytime I am about to do cardio!
Wendie N.
Peosta, IA
I am truly a coffee drinker all day all night I always have a cup of coffee, this brand is my all time favorite,
Valerie S.
Oxnard , CA
Love this ground coffee. I use it it in my re-fillable k-cup and it comes out tasting yummy. Taste good. love it.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Maxwell house is our go to brand for morning coffee. medium is nice its got good flavor but not too overpowering.
Cassandra B.
Big stone gap, VA
I love this coffee, it tastes just like the well known brands that are much more expensive! Worth the purchase.
Mary Beth K.
Eden, NY
Nice smooth taste. Flavor is very good for price. Prefer over some higher priced coffees. Recommend trying it.
Brooke B.
We use Maxwell House quite often in my house. This has a great flavor and goes well when company comes over too
Shelby F.
Kansas City, MO
Coffee is the true start of my day. This blend is perfect for us. Great to mix with flavors or drink straight.
Darian P.
Norton, VA
I love coffee, and this brand is definitely my favorite. I drink it all the time, and it never fails to please.
Wendie D.
Piketon, OH
Can you tell the difference in taste between the Lite vs. House Blend?