BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Lite Is A Deliciously Rich, Balanced Coffee With Half The Caffeine, Perfect For Every Morning.

A Blend Of 100% Pure Regular And Decaffeinated Ground Coffees.

• Can you tell the difference in taste between the Lite vs....1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This coffee provides a great value with consistent quality and flavor. I grew up sneaking cups of my grandparents' Maxwell House and drink it now myself!
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the maxwell house brand. Amazing taste and smell. Never bitter. 1/2 caffeine is perfect. Does not get you wired, but helps with an energy boost.
lita J.
Stanton, KY
Maxwell House coffee has been and always will be my favorite brand of coffee. I love the fresh dark aroma and start my day everyday with a fresh cup!
Brandi S.
Orange City, FL
Was surprised how strong Maxwell House Coffee Lite Roast tasted for being a lite. The flavor of this coffee is good, but stronger than I expected.
Regi W.
I love the way this coffee smells! It's delicious and perfect for every day. It's not too strong for me, either which is something I struggle with.
Ryan M.
Philmont, NY
This coffee was a great taste to my tongue. Not my favorite coffee I have ever had but certainly not a bad choice and I wouldn't mind having it
Rachel B.
This is just a good coffee. It's not expensive. It's not the absolute best but really is nothing wrong with it. It's one j always buy or go to.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
Drink this coffee every morning. Love it. Love the flavor. Got a good deal on it. I do like other brands but I'm not upset if this is on sale.
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
This is an awesome mid afternoon coffee. That way you are getting the nice coffee flavor without all the caffeine in a regular cup of coffee.
Dorothy P.
Maxwell coffee I enjoy very much it has a smooth taste and fresh aroma. Like Maxwell Columbia coffee one I usual purchase and drink most
Wendie D.
Piketon, OH
Can you tell the difference in taste between the Lite vs. House Blend?