BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Lite Is A Deliciously Rich, Balanced Coffee With Half The Caffeine, Perfect For Every Morning.

A Blend Of 100% Pure Regular And Decaffeinated Ground Coffees.

• Can you tell the difference in taste between the Lite vs....1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Rebekah W.
COLORADO SPGS, CO
For my entire houshold, this is the coffee we usually reach for. It's affordable, tastes pretty good, and everyone can agree on it. Sometimes we splurge with other more expensive brands if they are on sale, but for the most part we stick to Maxwell House because it can be worked into the budget perfectly. We drink a lot of coffee here.
Hannah D.
Richmond, VT
One of our go to coffees. It is simple and has a great flavor. A good light roast that makes cold nights and early mornings a bit better! Recommend to a coffee drinker looking to try a delicious light roast. My brother drinks it black, while my mom drinks it with the french vanilla coffeemate that pairs greatly with it.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I drink coffee almost every morning and I have stuck with Maxwell house for years. I like the light roast because it doesn't have a bitter taste like most other coffee brands. I use this in the Keurig and it tastes great. My boyfriend uses it too now. I definitely recommend Maxwell house for anyone.
Francisco A.
mount Morris, MI
This blend of coffee is definitely one of their best kind the boldness of the coffee is awesome! One great product and quality is great! The flavor is good and packaging is best to keep the product fresh for a long time I would definitely recommend this coffee to any coffee lover!
Thea F.
Maricopa, AZ
A nice basic coffee for the everyday. I have three kids so some times i just need a cup to get me going and this is my go to. It is a good value and i like the packaging a lot. The flavor is nice and not to strong that i feel like i have to put a ton of sugar in it.
Teal M.
Michigan Ctr, MI
Has a good robust flavor with the added benefits of only half of the caffeine. this was a requirement recently due to a dietary need to reduce my caffeine intake. I couldn't even tell the difference from my usual brand which is Maxwell House original bold
Shaina C.
Marion, VA
I have used this product more than once, but it isn't my favorite. The price is what attracts me because it's usually quite cheaper. The packing is good, it doesn't really compare to Folgers in my opinion. I buy this when I'm low on money, that's it.
Anna B.
Jacksonville, FL
This coffee has a great taste. Its not bitter it smells amazing amd wakes you up! Its definitely a breakfast coffee. Its super affordable and is easy to find. Its a lot of coffee for a little buck. Definitly recommend this coffee to other cofee lovers.
Caitlyn M.
Clintwood, Va
I'm not a huge coffee person, I don't rely on it day to day, but when I want some, I go for this! Mainly because it's what's always in my house, but for good reason. My parents and both sets of grandparents have loved this brand for years!
Jenny F.
Harvey, LA
Maxwell House coffee gives you the picker upper you need for the day. Love the aroma of fresh coffee in the morning. It's not too strong to where the youngest of peeps would find it too overwhelming. I always buy my Maxwell House
Wendie D.
Piketon, OH
Can you tell the difference in taste between the Lite vs. House Blend?

Amazon