BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Quality coffee since 1892. For over 100 years, the Maxwell House team has been dedicated to quality. Today, our coffee is made from 100% Arabica beans, known for their rich aroma and distinctive taste. We custom roast each bean to its peak flavor giving you full flavored coffee that you can enjoy. Now you have more reasons to say good to the last drop. see more...

• Why would anyone buy a more expensive brand of coffee whe...1 Answers
Melanie S.
Manitowoc, WI
I love coffee and yet I've found I don't care so much for the dark roast. I use less than I normally would for medium blend and it does cut out the bitter flavor. I've tried Folgers dark blend and I do prefer the Maxwell House because it isn't nearly as bitter. I don't think I will be buying this again. It's not a bad coffee it just isn't my preferred blend.
LaQuisha D.
Russellville, AR
I do love this brand - however dark roast wasn't as strong as regular. Whenever burning roasts it effects the caffeine negatively - which for me defeats the purpose of drinking it. Side note: it is still a good buy & prices reasonably.
Angie R.
Bangor, ME
I have liked all the Maxwell House flavors/strengths that I have tried, but this one is my favorite. I love the taste, and this does not bother my sensitive stomach the way other coffees I drink have. I love to start my day with this coffee, and I definitely recommend it!
Chelsea R.
Knoxville, TN
Love this stuff. Will for sure keep purchasing the product and recommending it to my fellow coworkers. It definitely gives me the extra boost I need in the morning.
Kendra K.
Great value! Good tasting coffee, although not quite as good a flavor as you get from folgers. Met my expectations for a ground coffee product and the dark roast is bold in the morning. Would recommend to others.
Anthony T.
Twp Washinton, NJ
There's nothing better than waking up and opening a brand new package of Maxwell House Coffee. I like to take a big whiff of the greatest aroma known to man. Then I'll make the coffee and it's really good too. You don't need a fancy cup of coffee to get you going in the morning. Maxwell House gets the job done for a reasonable price.
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
This is my families coffee of choice. Nothing else gives as good of a pick me up or tastes as good in my protein shakes. We sometimes add ground cinnamon to the coffee grounds as well to add an extra delicious taste too!
Christina H.
Canton, MI
Maxwell house has many varieties of coffee that would fit everyone's needs. Even flavored coffies. I buy this because of the great taste and the affordable price and I can choose from.different darkness depending on how I am feeling at the time of purchase.
Rolanda M.
Toledo, OH
This is a good coffee compared to most brands. I have purchased Maxwell house for years and I have to say it is a pretty good product. The package is durable. Compared to other brands it worth the money. I highly recommend this coffee. It's pretty good.
Alicia D.
Oceanside, CA
Despite the low price for this product this is a great tasting brand. We always buy this brand. The price is withing our budget and the taste is up there compared to other brands of high priced luxury coffee. Highly recommend!
Barbara D.
Why would anyone buy a more expensive brand of coffee when Maxwell offers excellent coffee in regular, dark roast etc at a reasonable price and often comes at sale at different grocery, drugstores and even at Walmart.

back