Maxwell House Ground Colombian Medium Dark Roast Coffee uploaded by Zaira G.Maxwell House Ground Colombian Medium Dark Roast Coffee uploaded by pam b.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Ground Coffee - Simply Smooth. Gentle on your stomach. Great taste. Mountain grown. Makes up to 180 - 6 oz cups. For all coffee makers. see more...

Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I keep trying different brands and types of coffee, but I always come back to this. It has the perfect balance of boldness & smoothness with a slight sweetness. It pairs perfectly with my french vanilla creamer. It perks me up and tastes great every time! My fave store bought coffee hands down.
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
I love coffee and anything coffee. This particular brand offers so many flavor choices. It's one of the most affordable ones out there and it's always in sale.
I like this Colombian roast not only because I'm Colombian but because it's mild in flavor and it's really delicious.
I live for my morning coffee and this one won't disappoint you. You can find it at any grocery store.
Lela M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this coffee! Maxwell House is really one of the only brands of coffees I'll brew in my home. I've found that if I brew other coffees they usually taste dirty but if I brew Maxwell House in any blend it tastes clean and delicious. I always try to buy this style and if I can't I usually go without until I can.
Crystal C.
Salisbury, PA
This is my choice coffee for evenings and winding down since this is a medium roast. The medium roast provides such a delicious taste and smell that I can't go wrong with it.
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
My family has been drinking maxwells coffee for years now and its just an amazing taste and smells amazing love to wake up to it
Olga M.
P C Beach, FL
This is good coffee ! it have a rich taste and smell very good too. i drink it at work and my colleagues like it too
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
My Coffee, I have it at home 365 days/ year. Love It smells good and all your guests will love it. The price is OK
pam b.
Our whole family loves Maxwell 100% Colombian Dark Ground Coffee we use it all the time it is our go to coffee
Zaira G.
San Ysidro, CA
the coffee smells delicious when it is being made in the coffee maker & has a great flavor and can be taken alone without milk ☕️