BY MAXWELL HOUSE

For Updated, Accurate Country Of Origin Data, It Is Recommended That You Rely On Product Packaging Or Manufacturer Information. Good To The Last Dropgood To The Last Dropdeep And Robust, Distinctly Colombian Coffeemedium Roastmakes Up To 90 6 Fl. Oz. Cupsflavor Lock Lidkosheringredients: Ingredients: 100% Pure Coffee. Directions: Instructions: Brewing Instructions: For 1 Serving Use 1 Tbsp. Maxwell House Coffee And 1 Serving Of Water. For 10 Servings Use 1/2 Cup (8 Tbsp.) Maxwell House Coffee And 10 Servings Of Water. 1 Serving Of Water Is 6 Fl. Oz. (3/4 Cup). Makes 80 To 90 Suggested-strength Servings. We Recommend Using Fresh, Cold Water. Maxwell House 100% Colombian Ground Coffee, 10.5 Oz Canister

100% Pure Coffee.

Directions:

Instructions: Brewing Instructions:maxwell House Coffee ... 1 Tbsp. ... 1/2 Cup (8 Tbsp.).Servings ... 1 ... 10.1 Serving Of Water Is 6 Fl Oz (3/4 Cup). Makes 80 - 90 Suggested Strength Servings.We Recommend Using The Chart Above And Fresh, Cold Water.

Brenda F.
Maxwell House Colombian Ground Coffee has been my brand for years.  It was the only coffee my husband would drink for years.  That is before all the premium coffee house and flavored coffees came out.  Maxwell House Colombian Ground Coffee is till # 1 in my house.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
My day literally doesn’t start without my first cup of Maxwell House Ground Colombian Medium Coffee I generally like French roast only because it’s dark and the for me the darker the better I love rich cup, but one of these days I’m going to brave up and try the Columbia roast.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
Maxwell house is kinda my last choice when it comes to coffee. I’m pretty picky about coffee and I like a bold flavor and this is very bland with little flavor I feel like. Probably won’t buy in the future
Melissa S.
I've tried tens of coffees, and I keep coming back to Maxwell Colombian coffee. While other Maxwell varieties are lacking and either burnt, bitter, or carry an aftertaste, THIS one is great. I'm a repeated buyer!Maxwell House Ground Colombian Medium Coffee
Kelly D.
Purchased at: Kroger
I rotate a handful of coffee brands and maxwell house is another favorite coffee of mine. I love the Colombian but like other flavors too! We’ve bought it so much and we’ll probably buy again! We usually find good coupons!
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
If I can’t find my Folgers this is my second best. The flavor is good and it’s inexpensive. I would prefer it to be more of a dark roast but it still tastes really good and is affective on a cold morning.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
Not my favorite cafe coffee flavor but it gets close enough! I need my coffee in the morning so im always trying new ones. This container lasts me a couple weeks.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
My husbands all time favorite coffee! I of course love the other brand but he loves tis one. It does smell great when brewing and I have tasted it. Maxwell house does have a great smoothe flavor and will definitely wake you up
Danielle S.
I think a lot of coffee. A LOT of coffee. I enjoy the taste, the aroma, and having a comforting hot cup whenever I want. I hadn't purchased this coffee in a while, so I decided to pick this up at the grocery store last week. After brewing a few pots, I can say I am not really impressed with the quality of this coffee. It comes out weaker than I want most of the time. The coffee smells really good out of the container, but I don't love the finished product. I do not recommend this coffee.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This is my absolute favorite coffee on the market. I have tried so so many different coffees and always return to Maxwell house! The Columbian is my favorite of all of the roasts and flavors they offer. I love to wake up to the small of this brewing in the morning. It has an awesome kick of caffeine and keeps me energized throughout the day. I never crash when I drink Maxwell house!!!!! Maxwell House Ground Coffee - Medium-Dark - 1 Canister (33 oz)