BY MAXWELL HOUSE #70 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

For Updated, Accurate Country Of Origin Data, It Is Recommended That You Rely On Product Packaging Or Manufacturer Information. Good To The Last Dropgood To The Last Dropdeep And Robust, Distinctly Colombian Coffeemedium Roastmakes Up To 90 6 Fl. Oz. Cupsflavor Lock Lidkosheringredients: Ingredients: 100% Pure Coffee. Directions: Instructions: Brewing Instructions: For 1 Serving Use 1 Tbsp. Maxwell House Coffee And 1 Serving Of Water. For 10 Servings Use 1/2 Cup (8 Tbsp.) Maxwell House Coffee And 10 Servings Of Water. 1 Serving Of Water Is 6 Fl. Oz. (3/4 Cup). Makes 80 To 90 Suggested-strength Servings. We Recommend Using Fresh, Cold Water. Maxwell House 100% Colombian Ground Coffee, 10.5 Oz Canister

100% Pure Coffee.

Directions:

Instructions: Brewing Instructions:maxwell House Coffee ... 1 Tbsp. ... 1/2 Cup (8 Tbsp.).Servings ... 1 ... 10.1 Serving Of Water Is 6 Fl Oz (3/4 Cup). Makes 80 - 90 Suggested Strength Servings.We Recommend Using The Chart Above And Fresh, Cold Water.

Brenda F.
Maxwell House Colombian Ground Coffee has been my brand for years.  It was the only coffee my husband would drink for years.  That is before all the premium coffee house and flavored coffees came out.  Maxwell House Colombian Ground Coffee is till # 1 in my house.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
My day literally doesn’t start without my first cup of Maxwell House Ground Colombian Medium Coffee I generally like French roast only because it’s dark and the for me the darker the better I love rich cup, but one of these days I’m going to brave up and try the Columbia roast.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
If I can’t find my Folgers this is my second best. The flavor is good and it’s inexpensive. I would prefer it to be more of a dark roast but it still tastes really good and is affective on a cold morning.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
My husbands all time favorite coffee! I of course love the other brand but he loves tis one. It does smell great when brewing and I have tasted it. Maxwell house does have a great smoothe flavor and will definitely wake you up
Jenn J.
Calumet, MI
We love Maxwell house. We are coffee lovers and have tried alot of coffees and always come back to Maxwell house. It taste great, is within our budget and we enjoy the conversations we have while enjoying a cup of coffee.
Meagan M.
Ladoga, IN
This coffee has the best taste that I can find. I always always buy it in the k cups for my keurig. It's a decent price for the amount of you buy the grounds and not the k cups. K cups are kinda expensive.
Rachel B.
River Grove , IL
Maxwell House Ground Colombian Medium Coffee is my favorite coffee. I like the rich taste compared to other brands. It is easy to find at many grocery stores. Would recommend this brand of coffee.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Not a favorite. I love strong coffee that has no sour smell and taste to it. This coffee is strong but I can smell and taste "sourness" which I do not like. Since I no longer want to use the remaining coffee every morning, I used it when making coffee jelly instead. As expected, the coffee jelly has that sour taste to it. I will never buy again and will stick to Hills Bros Perfect Balance.
Enisy S.
I wanted to buy my regular ground coffee but I couldn't find it. I decided to buy this brand to give it a try. Wow!! It is DELICIOUS... I don't like strong taste nor that taste in the coffee that is more like a burned beans. This one is soft and tasty. I really recommend it.
jerri k.
This coffee makes me so jittery! Sometimes it's scary! I was visiting my grandma the other day and she offered me some coffee , I started feeling jittery! I asked her what kind of coffee it was .... Maxwell House !! But it was too late. I've never had any other coffee make me feel this way!! Makes you wonder what's in it!!