Maxwell House Ground Coffee Original Roast uploaded by Megan K.Maxwell House Ground Coffee Original Roast uploaded by Sharon S.Maxwell House Ground Coffee Original Roast uploaded by shwetal k.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee.
Great as a creamer.
See side panel.
Flavor lock pack.
Good to the last.
Custom roasted for full flavor.
Medium.
Makes up to 90 6 fl oz cups. see more...

Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Uncasville, CT
I really enjoy the flavoring of this coffee and even though it's not K-Cups I can still use it in my Keurig with a special filter which I find really great. The coffee is so strong that even with added flavorings i can still get a great taste of the original Maxwell House coffee. Highly recommend you go out and try this!
Just a good cup of Joe! Dependable and tasty :) when I think coffee I think Maxwell house. I don't care for the bitter bite that coffee usually has but Maxwell seems to have less of the bitter taste to compete with my creamer
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Always always always a go-to brand. Great tasting coffee. Strong taste. It gives me the caffeine boost I need to start my day! It's always a great price or on sale, too, which makes this brand even better!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salem, OH
Freshness didn't last very long and there seemed to be what looked like an oil residue that was on the surface of my brewed coffee. Washed my coffee machine and all to make sure it wasn't something else.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Minneapolis, MN
I like maxwell house coffee. The taste is great and I have it almost every morning. I have never had a problem with the coffee and it seems to be good quality. I think it is at a good price point too.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
Foodie Expert
This is a decent coffee. I don't really prefer it as it seems to taste a little different than what I like, but I got it at Wal-Mart and it isn't too bad. This coffee gets the job done.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
West Jordan, UT
Not too strong which I love. Some brands of coffee give me a stomachache. This one does not. Inexpensive. Always able to find at my local grocery store.
Jul L.
Jul L.
Good coffee. Most mornings coffee is made at our house and we tend to switch between 3 brands of coffee. Maxwell House is good to the last drop!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Lowell, MA
I could never start a day with out coffee. I have a cup of this in the morning and often in the middle of the day. Not too strong not too weak!
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
Foodie Expert
I buy this brand when the folger one isn't on sale my mom buys the 100% colombian coffee and with maxwell i can get it for 6$ most of the time