BY MAXWELL HOUSE #83 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee.
Great as a creamer.
See side panel.
Flavor lock pack.
Good to the last.
Custom roasted for full flavor.
Medium.
Makes up to 90 6 fl oz cups. see more...

Buy on kmart
Chloe H.
Ambler
I really liked this coffee. It had a great start to my morning whenever I used it! It tasted great and mixed well with creamer. It also is in a very big jar so it lasted me forever. It is a great price because of the quantity that you receive in the jar.
Stephanie M.
Waverly
This is the coffee I drink every morning and sometimes I even have a few cups in the evening especially on cold days! It has just the right taste and you can't beat the price! I highly recommend this for coffee drinkers!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I occasionally drink coffee but not as much as I used to bc of the headaches I'd get for drinking without it but it's a nice rich flavor ( I drink with milk and a ton or sugar) helps make it through the mornings and cleaning my house. $6.93 at Walmart plus when the container is done my kids can use it to play with or put crayons etc in to organize.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
I would give it 5 stars if the smell was a bit more strong as well as the taste. It is not the best there is on the market but the price is resonable and the caffeine kick keeps me awake at work when I am on my graveyard shift. I tend to put a little more than recommended in a cup to give it a more rich taste but overall a good product.
Courtney K.
Uncasville, CT
I really enjoy the flavoring of this coffee and even though it's not K-Cups I can still use it in my Keurig with a special filter which I find really great. The coffee is so strong that even with added flavorings i can still get a great taste of the original Maxwell House coffee. Highly recommend you go out and try this!
Brittany S.
Salem, OH
Freshness didn't last very long and there seemed to be what looked like an oil residue that was on the surface of my brewed coffee. Washed my coffee machine and all to make sure it wasn't something else.
Maggie D.
Minneapolis, MN
I like maxwell house coffee. The taste is great and I have it almost every morning. I have never had a problem with the coffee and it seems to be good quality. I think it is at a good price point too.
Ilana E.
I love this brand of coffee! Honestly I was worried that my family and I wouldn't finish this coffee because of the huge amount, but it helped so much and we didn't have to run back to the store to get a new container of coffee for a month! Great product!
Kallista M.
This is a decent coffee. I don't really prefer it as it seems to taste a little different than what I like, but I got it at Wal-Mart and it isn't too bad. This coffee gets the job done.
Veronica M.
Always always always a go-to brand. Great tasting coffee. Strong taste. It gives me the caffeine boost I need to start my day! It's always a great price or on sale, too, which makes this brand even better!