BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee.
Great as a creamer.
See side panel.
Flavor lock pack.
Good to the last.
Custom roasted for full flavor.
Medium.
Makes up to 90 6 fl oz cups. see more...

Maxwell House Ground Coffee Original Roast
Just a good cup of Joe! Dependable and tasty :) when I think coffee I think Maxwell house. I don't care for the bitter bite that coffee usually has but Maxwell seems to have less of the bitter taste to compete with my creamer
Brittany S.
Salem, OH
Freshness didn't last very long and there seemed to be what looked like an oil residue that was on the surface of my brewed coffee. Washed my coffee machine and all to make sure it wasn't something else.
Kallista M.
This is a decent coffee. I don't really prefer it as it seems to taste a little different than what I like, but I got it at Wal-Mart and it isn't too bad. This coffee gets the job done.
Cheryl S.
Templeton, PA
Smells great, Taste great. Package is convenient for storage, plus reusable.
Always makes the house smell Maxwell House Fresh
Holly C.
Lake Odessa, MI
I love this coffee. It taste good. It's not very expensive. And it's strong tasting. I can find it at just about any store.
Melissa L.
Greenwood, IN
This is one of the best (plain) tasting coffees I have ever tried! I don't think I would change for another brand.
Lauren W.
Yakima, WA
Nice traditional coffee. Though I tend to use it with almond milk and creamer, it's not bad on it's own.
Carla V.
Delano, CA
Sooo yummy in early in the morning to wake up ... and affordable and easy to find at any grocery store.
Denisha H.
London, KY
Maxwell house original is something I've bought for years. It has the best taste and is affordable.
Joyce P.
Newport, MI
I drink maxwell house coffee everyday, just love the smell of it brewing and the taste even more.