BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House Medium Original Roast Ground Coffee.
New size.
Good to the last.
Makes up to 180 6 fl oz cups.
Custom roasted.
For full flavor. see more...

Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
So i recently tried Maxwell coffee thanks to my mother in law and i fell in love with it! The smell is amazing and the taste is soo rich and strong! Keeps me awake throughout the day too! A perfect way to start my Day!
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
Mmmm, its okay not such a fan but its drinkable, not strong enough for my taste, a bit bitter. Not as great as the commercial makes it seem
jade S.
Ellington, CT
This product is ok. I like strong coffee the flavor is a little bland. But better than foldgers for sure!!
Mary F.
Canton, MI
This is the coffee I always make at home. Great flavor, and nice and strong like I like it. Really good.
Meghan D.
Columbus, OH
Decent enough coffee and I will drink it if there isn't an alternative. Personally I find it to be a little bitter.
karen e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
My go to coffee I like my coffee strong in the mornings and this is just right for waking up and having a big cup
Yasmine K.
Homestead, FL
Just cannot stand this coffee. Tastes like dirt water. It's one of the weakest coffees I've ever had.
I prefer Folgers. Maxwell house has a strong flavor that I am not too fond of.
kate k.
Oakville, ON
Truly depends on your machine, but for me I like the taste of Original Maxwell House. Although, sometimes it is a little too bitter. Overall, we buy this coffee regularly .
Kristie M.
Do you prefer this to Folgers?