BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House Original Roast Medium Ground Coffee.
Custom roasted for full flavor.
Makes up to 270 6fl oz cups.
Flavor lock lid.
Good to the Last Drop. see more...

• Ive been thinking about buying this coffee. We have Folge...3 Answers
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
A solid, no-frills coffee for every day. I grew up with my grandparents using this and their house always had the most comforting coffee smell that I have yet to be able to replicate in my home, but I am forever chasing that goal. I love this coffee, but it may only be for sentimental reasons. I do like that it comes in these very large containers though.
Linz G.
I switched from Folgers to Maxwell and that was absolutely the smartest decision I have made. I bought this from my local Meijer, I know you can also find it at Kroger. This is my second time buying Maxwell's coffee, after I tried it for the first time I knew I had to keep getting it. The taste is so smooth and strong, but not a bad strong lol if that makes any sense. I recommend this to any coffee lover like myself. I usually have to drown my coffee in coffee creamer but with this, I only put a little bit because I love the taste of the coffee itself :)
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
Has a very earthy taste to it. I like my coffee too be hot that strong and with lots of sugar. This is a great choice for beginner coffee drinkers. Gets you addicted really quick. I definitely recommend.
Jonah J.
Coffee in my pie mmmmmm. It so good this way you must true it out one time it's definitely worth the opportunity to try it out I'm so excited to share with you my experience
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Maxwell House is my go to coffee. It isn't expensive and can be found in practically every grocery store. The container is easy to use and a nice color. Everything is easily labeled so you can grab what you like in your coffee.
The flavors are amazing and it definitely is the kick I need when I get up and take care of stuff I have to. (extra strong 6 sugars and a few creamers) After the container is empty it makes for a good storage for the kids items, kitehen storage, etc.
Jennifer Y.
Good old maxwell house! Whenever I make myself a cup of coffee it brings me back to when I was younger and my parents making coffee in the morning. It has a nice smooth flavor and is always on sale which is a plus making it EXTREMELY affordable! Maxwell House is indeed- good till the last drop!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
This is my ideal coffee. It has a rich coffee taste without being overbearing. If I want a not so strong cup of coffee I just put a little less grounds in my keurig and it turns out just as good. I grew up a Flogers girl but have been changed over to a Maxwell House girl.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This is a must have for every morning in our home!! Nothing like fresh coffee to wake up too! We love the smell and the taste! We highly recommend this flavor for coffee drinkers everywhere!! Great price!
Emily C.
This is the kind of coffee that my fiancé and I buy all the time. I like the container is easy to open and seals in the freshness. It can be a little pricey but usually we find it on sale. When I pair it with my french vanilla coffee creamer, it is perfect!
Cheyenne B.
Wichita, KS
It's a nice coffee with a good flavor that isn't to bold or overwelming. It's got an easy handle on the side. I buy this quite a bit as it goes on sale a lot and is a great value. I wouldn't change anything about it. I go though it about every 2 months as I like to switch up my coffee sometimes.
gabrielle h.
South Holland, IL
Ive been thinking about buying this coffee. We have Folgers at my house now so thats the only other coffee that Ive had from the store. Which is better Maxwell's or Folgers?