BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House Original Roast Medium Ground Coffee.
Custom roasted for full flavor.
Makes up to 270 6fl oz cups.
Flavor lock lid.
Good to the Last Drop. see more...

• Ive been thinking about buying this coffee. We have Folgers at my h...2 Answers
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Foodie Expert
Maxwell House is my go to coffee. It isn't expensive and can be found in practically every grocery store. The container is easy to use and a nice color. Everything is easily labeled so you can grab what you like in your coffee.
The flavors are amazing and it definitely is the kick I need when I get up and take care of stuff I have to. (extra strong 6 sugars and a few creamers) After the container is empty it makes for a good storage for the kids items, kitehen storage, etc.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Wichita, KS
It's a nice coffee with a good flavor that isn't to bold or overwelming. It's got an easy handle on the side. I buy this quite a bit as it goes on sale a lot and is a great value. I wouldn't change anything about it. I go though it about every 2 months as I like to switch up my coffee sometimes.
Joann P.
Joann P.
Pennington Gap, VA
Maxwell House Coffee is the only coffee I buy. It has such a smooth taste without being bitter. And it is a great buy for a great cup of coffee. I cant wait to get my first cup every morning. I highly recommend Maxwell house if you are looking for a smooth tasting coffee.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Foodie Expert
This is the kind of coffee that my fiancé and I buy all the time. I like the container is easy to open and seals in the freshness. It can be a little pricey but usually we find it on sale. When I pair it with my french vanilla coffee creamer, it is perfect!
Kristie p.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Foodie Expert
Maxwell House Coffee is my favorite brand of coffee. This medium roast is amazing. It smells good, tastes amazing and is great when you need a wake-up. It also stays fresh for a long time after opening. It has always stayed fresh until gone for me!
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
It has stayed fresh the entire time it's been open. It has a great flavor, no burned beans smell or taste. And it's an incredibly affordable price compared to many of the other coffees on the shelves. My husband and I enjoy maxwell house!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Foodie Expert
This is a must have for every morning in our home!! Nothing like fresh coffee to wake up too! We love the smell and the taste! We highly recommend this flavor for coffee drinkers everywhere!! Great price!
Sonni W.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
This is my all time favorite coffee. Don't add a lot of creamer to it because it takes away from the great taste. This is a medium price compared to other brands. I buy about once a month. A must try!!
Donte H.
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ
Good to the very last drop is right. I grew up in a house where Foldgers was the coffee everyone drank. But then I tried maxwell house and just like that, it's been Maxwell ever since.
Georgiana T.
Georgiana T.
Palm Beach, FL
It is a very good coffee,you can smell and feel the flavor from the moment you open it till the moment it's brewed. It is also strong as I like it and it has a very affordable price
gabrielle h.
gabrielle h.
South Holland, IL
Ive been thinking about buying this coffee. We have Folgers at my house now so thats the only other coffee that Ive had from the store. Which is better Maxwell's or Folgers?