Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

New! Flavor Lock Pack br Good to the Last Drop Medium Dark 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Makes up to 240 - 6 fl oz Cups French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock park. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is Good to the Last Drop. see more...

Karly R.
Karly R.
It smells great when you're having guests over on a chilly night but it's def not like Starbucks roast. It's good but not my go-to.
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Rockford, IL
Great nice rich and smooth, with just the right amount of bite! My go to breakfast coffee!
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
This coffee has a smooth flavor and fantastic smell. I just started drinking coffee again and I love Maxwell House every morning!
Yanna J.
Yanna J.
This was on sale awhile back so I decided to get it but I didn't like it. The coffee wasn't as rich as I thought it would be
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Cullman, AL
This is a great brand and they have always had great coffee. tastes great smells great, I would recommend it to anyone.
Chantelle H.
Chantelle H.
Salem, NH
Maxwell House is affordable and delicious! The bigger containers are perfect for my family full of coffee lovers!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Love Maxwell House Ground Coffee, just about any flavor is awesome. Also love the K-Cups they are amazing
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Bloomington, IN
This coffee is such a great rich taste that both my husband and I love to start out our days with!
monica k.
monica k.
Mine and my husbands favorite coffee. good price, great taste...good to the last drop ;)
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
A delicious blend of coffee that makes the house smell good. And creamer can be added!