Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

New! Flavor Lock Pack br Good to the Last Drop Medium Dark 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Makes up to 240 - 6 fl oz Cups French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock park. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is Good to the Last Drop. see more...

Yanna J.
This was on sale awhile back so I decided to get it but I didn't like it. The coffee wasn't as rich as I thought it would be
Milagros l.
canyon lake , TX
Love this is my morning 1 ft stop love is the best fot me and my hobby is are #1
Stacy C.
CULLMAN, AL
This is a great brand and they have always had great coffee. tastes great smells great, I would recommend it to anyone.
Chantelle H.
Salem, NH
Maxwell House is affordable and delicious! The bigger containers are perfect for my family full of coffee lovers!
Michelle N.
Love Maxwell House Ground Coffee, just about any flavor is awesome. Also love the K-Cups they are amazing
Doris P.
Blakely, GA
We love this coffee, it is a great product, great taste, easy to find, not expensive
Alisha T.
Bloomington, IN
This coffee is such a great rich taste that both my husband and I love to start out our days with!
Arden D.
Gibsonia, PA
This coffee is super good. Wakes you up in the morning and tastes delicious.
monica k.
Mine and my husbands favorite coffee. good price, great taste...good to the last drop ;)
Guenevere P.
buffalo, NY
I love this coffee! It' had a really good flavor for a decent price! Highly recommend.