Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

New! Flavor Lock Pack br Good to the Last Drop Medium Dark 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Makes up to 240 - 6 fl oz Cups French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock park. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is Good to the Last Drop. see more...

Cammie S.
Cammie S.
Wheatland, CA
This is my go to coffee when I don't feel like trying a new one. I love the French roast you just can't go wrong with it.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Stillwater, NY
I buy this on sale and my husband really prefers it but to me it has a strange taste that I can't put my finger on. Not a favorite of mine but it is drinkable.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Lakeland, FL
My day can not get going without a delicious cup of coffee to pick me up. I wake up to the delicious aroma and can't wait to get my first, piping hot cup!
Yamelyt M.
Yamelyt M.
Norcross, GA
Lo compr├│ frecuentemente y me gusta bastante. Huele rico y sabe delicioso. Un acompa├▒ante ideal para el desayuno
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Salisbury, PA
I love the french roast Maxwell House blended coffee, this taste so good and always makes my day a little better. This stuff is dark and super strong!!
Josimar T.
Josimar T.
Pawtucket, RI
It has a nice taste and aroma that is perfect for the mornings it pairs well with some milk and sugar and doesn't give me an upset stomach either.
Laurie F.
Laurie F.
Rapid City, SD
I love Maxwell House French Roast! What a super tasting coffee!! Full rich flavor and no bitter taste. Its a great coffee to just sit back with.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Parma, OH
I only drink one cup of coffee per day, and normally have it black. This coffee is not too strong and have a great taste
Channing W.
Channing W.
Midwest City, OK
This is a great coffee for the taste and the smell of it while it is brewing is great. The taste is not over powering which is good.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Donalds, SC
We have switched coffee several times and finally settled on this one. It's not too light or dark. It's not bitter like some coffee.