Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz uploaded by Sherri C.

Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz

New! Flavor Lock Pack br Good to the Last Drop Medium Dark 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Makes up to 240 - 6 fl oz Cups French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock park. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is Good to the Last Drop. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karly R.
It smells great when you're having guests over on a chilly night but it's def not like Starbucks roast. It's good but not my go-to.
Britney S.
Forest, VA
My husbands favorite coffee! I really like the container that it comes in. Easy to fit into freezer, and keeps the coffee fresher.
Jacqueline J.
This coffee has a smooth flavor and fantastic smell. I just started drinking coffee again and I love Maxwell House every morning!
Jennifer W.
Not bad, good flavor, pretty basic but works for me. It's picked well and you get a good amount. I drink this every morning.
Yanna J.
This was on sale awhile back so I decided to get it but I didn't like it. The coffee wasn't as rich as I thought it would be
Bridget F.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite store bought coffee! The French Roast is the perfect blend between dark and light coffee. A great medium roast!
Cammie S.
Wheatland, CA
This is my go to coffee when I don't feel like trying a new one. I love the French roast you just can't go wrong with it.
Ashley J.
Parma, OH
I only drink one cup of coffee per day, and normally have it black. This coffee is not too strong and have a great taste
Stacy C.
This is a great brand and they have always had great coffee. tastes great smells great, I would recommend it to anyone.
Jessica R.
Wichita, KS
I'm a huge coffee drinker, Maxwell makes delicious coffee it is very smooth, it isn't too strong but it tastes amazing!