Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz uploaded by Sherri C.

Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz

New! Flavor Lock Pack br Good to the Last Drop Medium Dark 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Makes up to 240 - 6 fl oz Cups French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock park. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is Good to the Last Drop. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa Y.
Lakeland, FL
My day can not get going without a delicious cup of coffee to pick me up. I wake up to the delicious aroma and can't wait to get my first, piping hot cup!
Risay S.
San Diego, CA
My husband loves this coffee. He takes it to work so everyone enjoys it. If there is no creamer, it is not to strong that you can't just drink it black.
Crystal C.
Salisbury, PA
I love the french roast Maxwell House blended coffee, this taste so good and always makes my day a little better. This stuff is dark and super strong!!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
This is my second choice when it comes to coffee. Has a nice flavor to it and is my preferred choice if I plan on drinking a lot of it during the day.
Josimar T.
Pawtucket, RI
It has a nice taste and aroma that is perfect for the mornings it pairs well with some milk and sugar and doesn't give me an upset stomach either.
Laurie F.
Rapid City, SD
I love Maxwell House French Roast! What a super tasting coffee!! Full rich flavor and no bitter taste. Its a great coffee to just sit back with.
Rebecca S.
Shelbyville, KY
I love, love, love this coffee. It is very dark and has a full bodied taste. Not as good as Starbucks, but is a wonderful fill in replacement
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
Great flavor and easy to use. Gives back crucial morning time when you don't have to grind up the beans, while not losing any of the flavor
Channing W.
Midwest City, OK
This is a great coffee for the taste and the smell of it while it is brewing is great. The taste is not over powering which is good.
Stephanie V.
Donalds , SC
We have switched coffee several times and finally settled on this one. It's not too light or dark. It's not bitter like some coffee.