Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

New! Flavor Lock Pack br Good to the Last Drop Medium Dark 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Makes up to 240 - 6 fl oz Cups French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock park. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is Good to the Last Drop. see more...

Kassandra-Rhiannon D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Ah, my daily drinker right here! Perfect, balanced taste! Love the value of the big tub and how it really tastes just as fresh as the first time it was opened every time I dip into the ground goodness!
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
Great flavor and easy to use. Gives back crucial morning time when you don't have to grind up the beans, while not losing any of the flavor
Ashton W.
Blanchard, OK
As an avid coffee drinker who loves a strong brew, I can say this is one of the best to try if you are on a budget. It has a great aroma that fills the house and an even better flavor!
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use Maxwell House almost every morning unless I am planning to go to Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks as a sweet treat. This French Roast is a comparable treat that I love in the morning!
Jordan D.
Marble Falls, TX
I typically enjoy a dark roast coffee but this one is probably one of the best. If you like French toast maxwell house has one of the best! I recommend this to everyone! Go try some!!
Britney S.
Forest, VA
My husbands favorite coffee! I really like the container that it comes in. Easy to fit into freezer, and keeps the coffee fresher.
Elizabeth R.
Love cthis coffee very inexpensive which is great because I usually would be going to starbucks every day and this saves my wallet and French roast is the best coffee to drink
Cammie S.
Wheatland, CA
This is my go to coffee when I don't feel like trying a new one. I love the French roast you just can't go wrong with it.
Christine P.
Stillwater, NY
I buy this on sale and my husband really prefers it but to me it has a strange taste that I can't put my finger on. Not a favorite of mine but it is drinkable.
Melissa Y.
Lakeland, FL
My day can not get going without a delicious cup of coffee to pick me up. I wake up to the delicious aroma and can't wait to get my first, piping hot cup!