Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

New! Flavor Lock Pack br Good to the Last Drop Medium Dark 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Makes up to 240 - 6 fl oz Cups French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock park. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is Good to the Last Drop. see more...

Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Wichita, KS
I'm a huge coffee drinker, Maxwell makes delicious coffee it is very smooth, it isn't too strong but it tastes amazing!
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Chula Vista, CA
Wonderful flavor. Very relaxing and soothing. Sipping a cup of it right now. The aroma is phenomenal.
Ayah S.
Ayah S.
This is my coffee need every morning before work! The smell of it while it's brewing is amazing.
Doris P.
Doris P.
Blakely, GA
We love this coffee, it is a great product, great taste, easy to find, not expensive
Milagros l.
Milagros l.
canyon lake , TX
Love this is my morning 1 ft stop love is the best fot me and my hobby is are #1
Arden D.
Arden D.
Gibsonia, PA
This coffee is super good. Wakes you up in the morning and tastes delicious.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
This coffee is so dark. I loooove it. It has a great full flavor and is never week. Thats what I need to wake me up in the morning. Additionally, it can take cream and sugar without loosing the coffee flavor. It smells AMAZING. The first time I opened a container of this stuff I made my roommate breath in its delicious fumes.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Contoocook, NH
For the value, this coffee is amazing. I enjoy buying it in bulk and making a gallon of iced coffee ahead of time. It isn't too dark but it also doesn't taste watered down like a lot of coffee brands. The flavor is just right and even if the coffee is made strong, it isn't overpowering. Overall I'd recommend this brand.
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
This is personally my favorite type of maxwell house coffee. I bought this to try it out and was very glad I did. It brews strong if you use the instructions on the side of the container and the smooth taste and wonderful aroma will make me come back for more.
Dennis C.
Dennis C.
Duluth, GA
Strong and rich without being too overpowering. Brewed correctly, it comes out wonderfully aromatic. The flavor is full, leaving a satisfying taste in in your mouth after the first sip. It's a great way to start out the morning.