Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

New! Flavor Lock Pack br Good to the Last Drop Medium Dark 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Makes up to 240 - 6 fl oz Cups French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock park. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is Good to the Last Drop. see more...

Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
This is my favorite coffee! i love dark rich coffees that are strong and this one does the trick! it definitely wakes me up in the morning! the full flavor of the french roast tastes so good! i also think the price is great on my budget. its not too expensive but has the expensive taste! i buy this on a regular basis, and i have recommended this to family and friends for sure!
Javier P.
Doral, FL
This is personally my favorite type of maxwell house coffee. I bought this to try it out and was very glad I did. It brews strong if you use the instructions on the side of the container and the smooth taste and wonderful aroma will make me come back for more.
Lesha F.
Brockport, NY
This stuff is great. I got it as a gift in the beginning of my school year and drink about a cup a day, and it lasted me well into the second semester. It's reliable and keeps me awake, while not too strong and not too mild. It's the ordinary type of coffee that tastes like what I'm familiar with, and I can't imagine buying any other kind
Dennis C.
Duluth, GA
Strong and rich without being too overpowering. Brewed correctly, it comes out wonderfully aromatic. The flavor is full, leaving a satisfying taste in in your mouth after the first sip. It's a great way to start out the morning.
Amanda C.
Van Buren, AR
Beautiful, bold flavor that can stand up to whatever additives my family will pour into it. Wakes me up with a wonderful flavor that always elicits an "mmmmm...." with the first sip! Always recommend to my family and friends!
Vanessa N.
Love that it comes in this gigantic size, lasts quite a while. Although I find myself buying dunks more than making my own. But this coffee is great and taste perfect. Nice bold strong flavor
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
I love when maxwell house is on sale and you can get it for $6. Or less. It's just what I always go back to even after trying other coffee brands. It's the best cup of coffee.
wendy t.
Elkins, WV
This is my favorite coffee. I tried some from a friend and now it's the only kind I like. I will never buy any other brand or kind of coffee now. I am hooked. And I look forward to making and drinking it. This is a must try product. It is worth the money
Ashley W.
Marmora, NJ
Maxwell House's French Roast is one of my favorite coffees to brew at home. It has a deep rich flavor thats not to bitter. I would definitely recommend it to a friend with a taste for strong rich coffee.
Destinee P.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
This is the usual brand of coffee that is used in my house. There are many people who live in our household, and my parents are faithful coffee drinkers, so the larger size is also a plus for us. The flavor is delicious and is a wonderful way to start a day. Highly recommended.