Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

New! Flavor Lock Pack br Good to the Last Drop Medium Dark 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Makes up to 240 - 6 fl oz Cups French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock park. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is Good to the Last Drop. see more...

Ariel H.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this coffee its taste much better than the original roast but either one is good but there's is something about the French roast that I love so much. It's more of a smoothr taste and just wakes me up in the morning
Risay S.
San Diego, CA
My husband loves this coffee. He takes it to work so everyone enjoys it. If there is no creamer, it is not to strong that you can't just drink it black.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
This is my second choice when it comes to coffee. Has a nice flavor to it and is my preferred choice if I plan on drinking a lot of it during the day.
Rebecca S.
Shelbyville, KY
I love, love, love this coffee. It is very dark and has a full bodied taste. Not as good as Starbucks, but is a wonderful fill in replacement
Bridget F.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite store bought coffee! The French Roast is the perfect blend between dark and light coffee. A great medium roast!
Jessica R.
Wichita, KS
I'm a huge coffee drinker, Maxwell makes delicious coffee it is very smooth, it isn't too strong but it tastes amazing!
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Wonderful flavor. Very relaxing and soothing. Sipping a cup of it right now. The aroma is phenomenal.
Ayah S.
This is my coffee need every morning before work! The smell of it while it's brewing is amazing.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
This coffee is so dark. I loooove it. It has a great full flavor and is never week. Thats what I need to wake me up in the morning. Additionally, it can take cream and sugar without loosing the coffee flavor. It smells AMAZING. The first time I opened a container of this stuff I made my roommate breath in its delicious fumes.
Lindsey J.
Contoocook, NH
For the value, this coffee is amazing. I enjoy buying it in bulk and making a gallon of iced coffee ahead of time. It isn't too dark but it also doesn't taste watered down like a lot of coffee brands. The flavor is just right and even if the coffee is made strong, it isn't overpowering. Overall I'd recommend this brand.