Maxwell House Ground Coffee, French Roast, 29.3 oz uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

New! Flavor Lock Pack br Good to the Last Drop Medium Dark 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Makes up to 240 - 6 fl oz Cups French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock park. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is Good to the Last Drop. see more...

Erin L.
Greenville, PA
This coffee is so dark. I loooove it. It has a great full flavor and is never week. Thats what I need to wake me up in the morning. Additionally, it can take cream and sugar without loosing the coffee flavor. It smells AMAZING. The first time I opened a container of this stuff I made my roommate breath in its delicious fumes.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
This is my favorite coffee! i love dark rich coffees that are strong and this one does the trick! it definitely wakes me up in the morning! the full flavor of the french roast tastes so good! i also think the price is great on my budget. its not too expensive but has the expensive taste! i buy this on a regular basis, and i have recommended this to family and friends for sure!
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
Ugh. Why?! There are some great grocery store coffee brands out there, sure it might be a few bucks more but those few bucks buys you flavorful, rich, delicious coffee. This is the stuff you find in a cupboard tucked away for people who might come over who drink coffee when the homeowners aren't into it. They just don't know better. But now, you do. Spend the extra money and get some good coffee! Your guests will thank you!
Lesha F.
Brockport, NY
This stuff is great. I got it as a gift in the beginning of my school year and drink about a cup a day, and it lasted me well into the second semester. It's reliable and keeps me awake, while not too strong and not too mild. It's the ordinary type of coffee that tastes like what I'm familiar with, and I can't imagine buying any other kind
Vanessa N.
Love that it comes in this gigantic size, lasts quite a while. Although I find myself buying dunks more than making my own. But this coffee is great and taste perfect. Nice bold strong flavor
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
I love when maxwell house is on sale and you can get it for $6. Or less. It's just what I always go back to even after trying other coffee brands. It's the best cup of coffee.
wendy t.
Elkins, WV
This is my favorite coffee. I tried some from a friend and now it's the only kind I like. I will never buy any other brand or kind of coffee now. I am hooked. And I look forward to making and drinking it. This is a must try product. It is worth the money
Javier P.
Doral, FL
This is personally my favorite type of maxwell house coffee. I bought this to try it out and was very glad I did. It brews strong if you use the instructions on the side of the container and the smooth taste and wonderful aroma will make me come back for more.
Lindsey J.
Contoocook, NH
For the value, this coffee is amazing. I enjoy buying it in bulk and making a gallon of iced coffee ahead of time. It isn't too dark but it also doesn't taste watered down like a lot of coffee brands. The flavor is just right and even if the coffee is made strong, it isn't overpowering. Overall I'd recommend this brand.
Dennis C.
Duluth, GA
Strong and rich without being too overpowering. Brewed correctly, it comes out wonderfully aromatic. The flavor is full, leaving a satisfying taste in in your mouth after the first sip. It's a great way to start out the morning.