Maxwell House Ground Coffee, Dark Roast, 10.5 oz uploaded by Adalgisa c.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Good To The Last Drop Intensely Rich Coffee 2 Custom Roasted for Full Flavor 3 Perfect for Every Morning 4 Flavor Lock Pack Lid After custom roasting our beans to perfection, we carefully seal them using our specially designed flavor lock pack. This helps preserve that deliciously fresh, full flavor you ve come to expect from Maxwell House, flavor that is good to the last drop. see more...

LaQuisha D.
Russellville, AR
I do love this brand - however dark roast wasn't as strong as regular. Whenever burning roasts it effects the caffeine negatively - which for me defeats the purpose of drinking it. Side note: it is still a good buy & prices reasonably.
Rolanda M.
Toledo, OH
This is a good coffee compared to most brands. I have purchased Maxwell house for years and I have to say it is a pretty good product. The package is durable. Compared to other brands it worth the money. I highly recommend this coffee. It's pretty good.
Zachary B.
Valparaiso
I was never a coffee drinker until late in high school. My mom always had this in the house and thus it became my favorite. It is my go-to coffee when I want to wake up well in the morning.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
The only coffee we buy! it's great in price and quality. great flavoring always, i find myself occasionally buying their cafe style beverage mixes as well for myself.
chrisandra p.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I can't start my day without this coffee coffee is a part of my life it wakes everything in me up in the morning and I can drink this all day!a true coffee head☕☕☕
Karla V.
Reseda, CA
I love using maxwell everyday when I need a coffee fix. My whole family uses it and I would definitely recommend it. The container is very useful and recyclable. The label is nice and reminds me of home.
Brit G.
The smell when you open a sealed can of fresh coffee mmmm. I am a big coffee fan and drinker it has many benifits. This is such a smooth but also strong coffee.
Colin B.
Levittown, PA
As far as big brand coffees go such as Folgers and Maxwell House, this one is my favorite. It has a very nice flavor and is one I never seem to tire of.
Trish M.
Perry, AR
I love coffee and the stronger it is the more I drink with enjoyment. This coffee is bold smooth and has a coffee house style taste that I love so much.
Faith O.
This is the kind my husband buys and I have no complaints. I'm not a big coffee drinker but this kind is pretty good and the price is also favorable.