BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House French Roast Medium Dark Ground Coffee.
Flavor lock lid.
Custom roasted for full flavor.
Makes up to 270, 6 fl oz cups. see more...

• This is a very good tasting coffee. It is affordable and is a tr...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cosette J.
Irwin, PA
My everyday coffee!!! This is the ONLY coffee I buy to brew every single day! It had a nice deep robust flavor and no bitterness. It has a nice depth of darkness and roasted taste. I have been using this blend for years, nothing compares in price for a flavorful and delicious cup of coffee.
Victoria P.
If I can not have Folgers this is the next best to have at home, I drink more coffee shop n a day then most in a week and never is this bitter, weak or to strong, it makes a greatmcupmof coffee every time
Kenlyn B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love my coffee and this is just the pick me up I need in the mornings!! I love it because it is s o smooth never bitter =)
Lacey C.
Monticello, IN
This is the only
Coffee that I buy! Great stuff!! I would highly recommend this to anyone
Tiffany H.
Fruita, CO
My most favorite and affordable ground coffee yet! When it is brewing it fills the whole house up with yummy coffee scent. In my journey to find a good dark roast I realized a lot of them have a very acidic taste and upset my stomach. This one is so smooth and has never irritated my stomach. So good!
Kitti M.
This is my daily go-to coffee. The price is right and the taste is great. It's one of my favorite low-price dark roast coffees. It works well with flavored creamers. I even receive compliments on its when I have guests! I will continue to use this coffee for a long time.
Rebecca T.
Warren, MI
This is the only coffee I purchase. my husband and I have a pot and a half everyday. Nice rich roasted flavor very satisfying and a great price. This coffee met my expectations and then went beyond. I have been drinking this for about 6 years I got this when my original brand was out ( i don't even remember what I used to drink) I have not gone back since.
Jasmine C.
Really great coffee with a smooth and pretty strong taste, though not acidic at all. I love it with chocolate mint of vanilla creamer. It's also fairly cheap for all the use the can gets. I'm also enjoying their package redesign. Definitely would recommend it.
irene r.
San Marcos, CA
I love this coffee it is amazing. i have my coffee machine set on a certain time for me every moring i love the smell of fresh coffee in the morning. It keeps me settle for the day but i need more sometime in-between .
Vanessa W.
Stockton, CA
The Maxwell House French Roadt coffee has a great taste. Although I no longer use the canesters because my keurig is so convienient with its k-cups. But when I did purchase this, it was satisfying and enjoyable each morning. I'd definitely recommend to others.
Lisa P.
Otis Orchards , WA
This is a very good tasting coffee. It is affordable and is a trusted brand. I would recommend buying this coffee.