BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Flavor lock lid. Custom roasted for full flavor. Makes up to 270 6 fl oz cups. Bold & hearty. French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. We start with the highest quality beans and then custom roast each bean to its peak for a full flavored taste. Our specially designed Flavor Lock Lid helps seal in freshness. All so that your Maxwell House is always good to the last drop. see more...

• This is a very good tasting coffee. It is affordable and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Grossest coffee ever....it tastes like the bottom of an ash tray. i was in a hotel and they had this brand for their morning coffee. EWW.
stephanie p.
MONTRÉAL quebec
Not a fan of Maxwell. Taste too water downed for me. Not enough bold flavors. I prefer foldgers dark roast
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK
I'm a maxwell house lover for sure, but I much prefer the original to any other roast available.
jennie.early.1
Antioch, CA
I enjoyed Maxwell house medium roast coffee. the taste is perfect, not too strong.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really like the medium roast. It's very nice mix. I love coffee and this is a good cheaper brand go buy.
Kim A.
Redding, CA
Good coffee for the money. Inexpensive and still tastes fresh even though it takes months to get through the tub.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
I love coffee, ver y Good , Good traste ver y Good product , not expensive , one of my favorite brands,ver y Good
michelle s.
Farmington, NY
Every week end me and my family have coffee and we usually drink this it met all my expectationd
Jenna L.
Sudbury
This is my favorite at home coffee. It is a staple in every family's home. Everyone has a favorite coffee and everyone likes their coffee differently and I think Maxwell House is perfect every time.
Christin L.
Milwaukee, WI
I normally don't drink coffee but if i do ylthis is my go to. I really like how strong it is. I also love the smell of it.
Lisa P.
Otis Orchards, WA
This is a very good tasting coffee. It is affordable and is a trusted brand. I would recommend buying this coffee.