Maxwell House French Roast Medium Dark Ground Coffee uploaded by Amber E.Maxwell House French Roast Medium Dark Ground Coffee uploaded by Amber E.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Flavor lock lid. Custom roasted for full flavor. Makes up to 270 6 fl oz cups. Bold & hearty. French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. We start with the highest quality beans and then custom roast each bean to its peak for a full flavored taste. Our specially designed Flavor Lock Lid helps seal in freshness. All so that your Maxwell House is always good to the last drop. see more...

• This is a very good tasting coffee. It is affordable and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vicky K.
New Port Richey, FL
We only buy maxwell house.. Has to be medium or bold. Our whole family are coffee drinkers. We drink coffee with everything. Maxwell house is the only coffee you will find in everyones house. The best coffee ever
Jasad L.
Alexandria, LA
I was not always a big coffee drinker,but Maxwell is a great choice. The flavor is well balanced and not much is needed to compliment it. I would recommend this product to anyone.
irene r.
San Marcos, CA
I love this coffee it is amazing. i have my coffee machine set on a certain time for me every moring i love the smell of fresh coffee in the morning. It keeps me settle for the day but i need more sometime in-between .
Katlyn C.
Coffee is coffee, right? Wrong! Maxwell house coffee grounds produce the fullest, boldest tasting coffee I have ever poured in my cup. Maxwell house is my new favorite!
Nancy Z.
Canfield, OH
My husband prefers coffee in the coffee maker made with this brand over any kuerig coffee. I have used maxwell house brand all our married life. The taste is always pleasurable and even good re heated!
Samantha H.
Asheville, NC
Honestly, the only coffee I use in my house. The smell alone wakes me up and has my mouth watering. Great pick me up mid day fresh from the pot!
Yanira D.
Homestead, FL
When the budget is tight this is my go to . Good flavor , strong and good aroma. I can drink it black or black with cream and it makes me happy
Gail W.
Saint Albans, WV
Love to have my morning coffee. Maxwell House is my preferred cup of coffee. The only way to start my day, and always good to the last drop.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Grossest coffee ever....it tastes like the bottom of an ash tray. i was in a hotel and they had this brand for their morning coffee. EWW.
Anitra W.
Michigan
Love the dark roast flavors. Strong, intense, coffee taste to help get your day going. Maxwell house is one of the favorite coffee brands
Lisa P.
Otis Orchards, WA
This is a very good tasting coffee. It is affordable and is a trusted brand. I would recommend buying this coffee.