BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Flavor lock lid. Custom roasted for full flavor. Makes up to 270 6 fl oz cups. Bold & hearty. French Roast is in the French tradition of bold, sophisticated coffee, perfect for every morning. We start with the highest quality beans and then custom roast each bean to its peak for a full flavored taste. Our specially designed Flavor Lock Lid helps seal in freshness. All so that your Maxwell House is always good to the last drop. see more...

• This is a very good tasting coffee. It is affordable and...1 Answers
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
My favorite by far! Dark roast has always been my go-to but I always needed to choose between a dark roast and flavored coffee, until I saw this product!! I drink a pot every single morning!
Dani L.
Billings
Purchased at: Walmart
I dont drink coffee myself. But my husband loves coffee. This is one I have seen in the house. I can tell when he is making this coffee vs others because it has a stronger coffee smell. I am not sure if that's a good thing, I assume it is. Stronger smell equals stronger flavors. I know this one will be bought again and again in our house.
Cosette J.
N Huntingdon, PA
My everyday coffee!!! This is the ONLY coffee I buy to brew every single day! It had a nice deep robust flavor and no bitterness. It has a nice depth of darkness and roasted taste. I have been using this blend for years, nothing compares in price for a flavorful and delicious cup of coffee.
Kitti M.
This is my daily go-to coffee. The price is right and the taste is great. It's one of my favorite low-price dark roast coffees. It works well with flavored creamers. I even receive compliments on its when I have guests! I will continue to use this coffee for a long time.
Rebecca T.
Warren, MI
This is the only coffee I purchase. my husband and I have a pot and a half everyday. Nice rich roasted flavor very satisfying and a great price. This coffee met my expectations and then went beyond. I have been drinking this for about 6 years I got this when my original brand was out ( i don't even remember what I used to drink) I have not gone back since.
Victoria P.
If I can not have Folgers this is the next best to have at home, I drink more coffee shop n a day then most in a week and never is this bitter, weak or to strong, it makes a greatmcupmof coffee every time
Holly C.
Tully, NY
This is my all time favorite coffee. I use the grinds in a refillable k-cup it comes out to be like 24cents a cup of coffee! What a steal and its sooooo good and rich and dark bold flavor. It smells up my entire kitchen while it brews.
Jasmine C.
Really great coffee with a smooth and pretty strong taste, though not acidic at all. I love it with chocolate mint of vanilla creamer. It's also fairly cheap for all the use the can gets. I'm also enjoying their package redesign. Definitely would recommend it.
Amy M.
Hampton , TN
I have to have my Maxwell House every single day!! Sometimes
3-4 pots of coffee a day! I would die without my Maxwell House.. This
is my favorite brand and I love the French Roast Medium Dark.. Just the
right taste!!
Tiffany H.
Fruita, CO
My most favorite and affordable ground coffee yet! When it is brewing it fills the whole house up with yummy coffee scent. In my journey to find a good dark roast I realized a lot of them have a very acidic taste and upset my stomach. This one is so smooth and has never irritated my stomach. So good!
Lisa P.
Otis Orchards, WA
This is a very good tasting coffee. It is affordable and is a trusted brand. I would recommend buying this coffee.

Amazon