Maxwell House French Roast Ground Coffee 25.6 oz. Tub uploaded by Jamie P.Maxwell House French Roast Ground Coffee 25.6 oz. Tub uploaded by Samantha C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Good to the Last Drop Every TimeOur original roast was first served to the guests of the Maxwell House Hotel in 1892. The guests loved it so much that the hotel ran out after a few days and had to return to its usual brand. After patrons complained, Maxwell House become the only coffee served at the hotel. That's how we got our name, and our coffee has been good to the last drop ever since. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Maxwell House is my go to for coffee. I used to drink Folgers. Maxwell House seems to be a more smooth taste to me. I do go through coffee quicker when I buy this brand. Not because I drink more, but it takes more grinds to give me the strength I need than other coffees. It is worth it though.
Alyson A.
Murrieta, CA
Good flavor, not too strong. Smells good while brewing and after it has been brewed. Container is a good shape in regards to storage. Met my expectations in regards to flavor. It was very  affordable at my grocery store. I would purchase this product again.
Samantha C.
Petal, MS
I love Maxwell French roast dark. It is smooth and delicious! It is not too dark like drinking mud. It is just perfect
Nicole H.
Dartmouth, NS
Another coffee with consistent taste and good value for dollar! I'd also recommend Maxwell house for an everyday coffee choice.