BY MAXWELL HOUSE

100% Pure Coffee.

Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Maxwell House is my go to for coffee. I used to drink Folgers. Maxwell House seems to be a more smooth taste to me. I do go through coffee quicker when I buy this brand. Not because I drink more, but it takes more grinds to give me the strength I need than other coffees. It is worth it though.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is my favorite coffee. Strong flavor but not too dark. Bold aroma. I've not found another French roast with as much flavor. I'd definitely recommend this coffee.
Alyson A.
Murrieta, CA
Good flavor, not too strong. Smells good while brewing and after it has been brewed. Container is a good shape in regards to storage. Met my expectations in regards to flavor. It was very  affordable at my grocery store. I would purchase this product again.
Rod L.
Miami Florida
absolutely delicious, dark smooth smoky and bold, a very affordable coffee, especially when it 's it on sale. If you like a dark bold coffee in the morning, you will be sure to love Maxwell House French Roast. I would definitely buy again, and recommend to anyone who is a coffee fiend like me #influensterphotobooth
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
This is my favorite coffee! i love dark rich coffees that are strong and this one does the trick! it definitely wakes me up in the morning! the full flavor of the french roast tastes so good! i also think the price is great on my budget. its not too expensive but has the expensive taste! i buy this on a regular basis, and i have recommended this to family and friends for sure!
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
Ugh. Why?! There are some great grocery store coffee brands out there, sure it might be a few bucks more but those few bucks buys you flavorful, rich, delicious coffee. This is the stuff you find in a cupboard tucked away for people who might come over who drink coffee when the homeowners aren't into it. They just don't know better. But now, you do. Spend the extra money and get some good coffee! Your guests will thank you!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I received this Maxwell coffee from Tryit sampling Community for a free sample. And my husband and me tried it and it had a delicious taste. We loved the taste of this new coffee of French taste.
Julia D.
Laurel, MD
I originally bought this because I was in a pinch with a broken keurig and had to bust out my French press until I could repair it. That was about a month ago, I forgot how good French press coffee can be! This particular brand is coarse ground and not much sneaks through the press and it's delicious!
Shannon O.
This is a regular favorite in my house. We buy this every other month or month depending on sales it's our second favorite coffee brand and the french roast is perfect I like a strong cup of coffee but not too strong and this is perfect the flavor is great the price is good too. I buy the bigger container and usually grab it when it's on sale at the local supermarket. I really like this coffee and will continue to purchase it.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
It took my husband and me a long time to find a coffee that we both enjoyed, and we definitely found a good one with this one! We especially love the smaller cans because you can find them on sale a lot, so you end up saving money in the long run. Definitely will not be switching to any other coffees in the future. This one has a great taste that everyone loves!

back