BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Ingredients: Decaffeinated Coffee.

Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
I would say that Maxwell house is the best decaf coffee that I have tried! Folders is good, but it is a little too strong for me. Maxwell house is very smooth, delicious, and comforting. And, you can usually get more for your money with Maxwell house than Folders. The only thing that I wish could be different is that I wish there were other flavor options for decaf coffee, like vanilla, hazelnut, or caramel.
Karlie C.
Decaf coffee can be very strange. Sometimes it tastes like regular coffee and other times it has a weird artificial taste. I really love maxwell house decaf because it just tastes like a regular cup of coffee. I drink it most evenings and I get my coffee fix without the added caffeine. Always prefer this to folgers decaf, which is the other brand i regularly buy.
Niki S.
I love the stay fresh canister. I'm the only one who drinks decaf at my house, I have to for medical reasons - I miss my caffeine kick but I still love my coffee fix in the morning and this helps me save money by buying it in bulk but keeping it fresh while it waits patiently to be consumed!
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
This is good if you want no fuss, simple coffee. There aren't any added flavors, so the coffee taste comes across purely. As a medium roast it has a fuller flavor, though it isn't overwhelming as the dark roast sometimes are. Good, simple, inexpensive option for a cup of coffee.
Michelle V.
Los Angeles, CA
A perfect start to my morning with this delightful smell of coffee. I'm a first timer to this brand tried it over my In-Laws. The packaging is interesting blue like every morning, the packaging is stable, and reusable. I would be definitely buying this cup of deliciousness.
Jessa C.
This coffee always leaves me feeling energized in the mornings when I have time to brew a nice cup. I find the aroma to be most satisfying in my home and the taste is great all on it's own. I prefer my coffee black so this is a great choice for me when I am needing a cup.
Lindasue Z.
Cleveland, OH
This is the coffee I go to. I don't like the price I have to pay so when on sale I buy at least 4. Yes it meets and exceeds my expectations. I have tried others and do not like others. Repeat customer. Will buy again for sure and yes I would recommend to others.
Serenity R.
I love strong coffee and this is a great brand. The whole family drinks this daily. The only problem is a minute one, but when the package is full, the spoon doesn't always fit inside. Otherwise great and fits easily in the cabinet with the coffee cups.
Courdeja W.
Charlottesville, VA
I'm not that big of a fan for the maxwell coffee , my family uses the instant kind and it's just not the coffee kick or taste that I'd like . If you're the type to not really like that strong coffee taste then this is for you . Go ahead and give it a try .
Julie J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Maxwell House Coffee, Ground, Original Roast is a delicious quality coffee. From the first cup to the last there is no deviation just smooth delicious coffee. It comes in a reusable can and the price is unbelievably low for this quality coffee!!

Amazon