BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Sit back and enjoy Maxwell House House Blend Decaf Coffee K-Cup Packs at any time. It has a blend of 100 percent Arabica beans that produces a delicious flavor. Made into single-serve units, Maxwell House coffee K-Cup packs deliver a rich, full and smooth taste. This product is 99.7 percent caffeine-free and designed for use in the Keurig brewing system. The 5.57 oz Maxwell House roast coffee K-Cup comes in an 18-count box.

• Maxwell House's house roast
  • Classic, rich taste
  • For use in All Keurig K-Cup Brewers

100% Pure Coffee.

Directions:

Instructions: Store in a dry place.

Safe Handling Instructions: For Keurig K-Cup brewing systems. Not for Keurig Vue brewing systems.

Amanda D.
Oceanside, NY
We always get this coffee from BJ's whole sale club and they have the big boxes and my family always has this type of coffee and everyone likes it and it's such a great coffee and even I drink it and sometimes I'm not a big coffee fan but this is good
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Just throw in the keurig turn it on and I got my daily dose of coffee going. Same great flavor as a regular coffee machine, I just add a creamer and sugar and I'm good to go. Flavor is still the same. I love it especially since now it's made for keurig.
Hillary S.
My husband and I have two small children so coffee in our house is a must! Maxwell House is hands down our favorite and we always have extras in stock. It's very affordable and tastes great as well. My husband drinks his black and says nothing compares.
Melissa H.
Bethpage, TN
I love the taste of maxwell house coffee. It honestly is not my first choice, but if my first choice is not available this is my next go to coffee. I drink coffee most of the day. This coffee has a rich flavor that is hard to beat
Tori G.
Redwood City , CA
Maxwell is actually a decent flavored coffee! I like dark roast and it's pretty tasty. The price is S den great too. It compares to alternatives by its price being great and I definitely think it's a good value
Sarah M.
My mom has to drink decaf coffee and she grew up drinking maxwell house. She loves these k cups because they taste great through the keurig. The value is great, they always have them at a great price.
Lindsey F.
Newport News, VA
Grandma used these at home and I use them at college. I think they taste great and it feels like they wake me up a little bit! Not a real good value but nothing with the little cups now a days are a good value. I would buy again with a coupon or something to save money.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Sometimes my husband and I really enjoy a cup of coffee after dinner and/or with dessert. We don't want caffeine since we enjoy sleep, so we grab ourselves a Maxwell House decaf kcup and enjoy ourselves a cup of coffee on the couch together.
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
This coffee is one of the best but I can't forget my creamer and sugar! I love k-cups and I love the fact it comes in decaf since I am breastfeeding. Although I could use the caffeine, I try to avoid it.
Christina C.
Hollister, MO
Some people like a super strong smell to their coffee and i don't so this is best for me. each cup gives you a perfect amount in your cup and isn't to light or to strong it's so perfect is't amazing.

Walmart