BeveragesCoffee & TeaMaxwell House
Dark Roast Ground Coffee, Caffeinated

Maxwell House Dark Roast Ground Coffee, Caffeinated

by Maxwell House

Maxwell House Dark Roast Ground Coffee - Maxwell House Dark Roast ground coffee features the delicious taste of dark roasted beans. Its taste is rich and vibrant, to brighten up your morning so you can greet the day. Intense and Rich, Our Darkest Brew - For a great flavor hit, opt for this Maxwell House Dark Roast ground coffee. If full-on, rich taste is what you crave, this is the brew for you. It comes in a handy canister to lock in its great dark roast goodness.

Why would anyone buy a more expensive brand of coffee when Maxwell offers excellent coffee in regular, dark roast etc at a reasonable price and often comes at sale at different grocery, drugstores and even at Walmart.
Start your review of Maxwell House Dark Roast Ground Coffee, Caffeinated!
Zachary B.
Valparaiso
I was never a coffee drinker until late in high school. My mom always had this in the house and thus it became my favorite. It is my go-to coffee when I want to wake up well in the morning.
Mahleah T.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I would not survive my daily routine with out my four cups of coffee I have every day, love this stuff
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Delicious! I buy it every week it's on sale! great bang for your buck! grab some flavored creamer and your saving lots of cash by bringing a mug from home instead of the local coffee joint!
Christina H.
Belleville, Michigan
Maxwell house has many varieties of coffee that would fit everyone's needs. Even flavored coffies. I buy this because of the great taste and the affordable price and I can choose from.different darkness depending on how I am feeling at the time of purchase.
Melanie S.
Manitowoc , WI
I love coffee and yet I've found I don't care so much for the dark roast. I use less than I normally would for medium blend and it does cut out the bitter flavor. I've tried Folgers dark blend and I do prefer the Maxwell House because it isn't nearly as bitter. I don't think I will be buying this again. It's not a bad coffee it just isn't my preferred blend.
Chelsea R.
Knoxville, TN
Maxwell House Dark Roast Ground Coffee, Caffeinated uploaded by Chelsea R.
Love this stuff. Will for sure keep purchasing the product and recommending it to my fellow coworkers. It definitely gives me the extra boost I need in the morning.
Anthony T.
Twp Washinton, NJ
There's nothing better than waking up and opening a brand new package of Maxwell House Coffee. I like to take a big whiff of the greatest aroma known to man. Then I'll make the coffee and it's really good too. You don't need a fancy cup of coffee to get you going in the morning. Maxwell House gets the job done for a reasonable price.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the large size. I wish they had more variety of intensitits in the big sizes! Coffee addict for sure!
Nick B.
Elmira, NY
Very cheep, better than dunkin and folgers. Despite being pre ground, it is kept fresh in the can.
Maureen K.
Cheltenham, PA
Delicious full bodied blend. Makes a great pot, is not bitter or weak. My go to coffee brand.