Maxwell House Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 33-Ounce Plastic Jugs (Pack of 2) uploaded by Chelsea R.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

We start with the finest beans, then expertly roast and blend them for coffee and café-style beverages that are good to the last drop. This intensely rich coffee is perfect for those that prefer a delicious full-bodied brew. For this special blend we... see more...

• Why would anyone buy a more expensive brand of coffee when Maxwel...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea R.
Knoxville, TN
This goves me the extra boost I need in the morning! Will definitely keep purchasing this product and recommending it to my fellow coworkers.
Lynn S.
Love the Dark Roast coffee! We have been drinking it for years. I love the awesome taste of this coffee #TheBest
edita n.
Foodie Expert
I love Dark Roast coffee . I drink everyday least 2 cups a day . The taste is delicious and has a great aroma.
Adrianna M.
Levelland, TX
DARK ROAST IS MY FAVORITE! A VERY GOOD PICK ME UP FOR A SATURDAY MORNONG OR SUNDAY MORNING! TRY IT!
Sam S.
My husbands like the taste of this coffee. He likes that It is not too strong and it is smooth.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
This is my go-to coffee! It's the only brand and roast we buy (unless it's out of stock, grr!). I like my coffee hot, black, and bitter, so I usually add a scoop or two extra. Love my brew and I am on my third cup right now!
Toni B.
El Paso, TX
I drink a lot of coffee. About 2 pots, yes pots, per day. I love a really dark roast that is not bitter. I have found this great taste in Maxwell House Dark Roast. And I have found Maxwell House to be the best value as well.
Barbara D.
Why would anyone buy a more expensive brand of coffee when Maxwell offers excellent coffee in regular, dark roast etc at a reasonable price and often comes at sale at different grocery, drugstores and even at Walmart.