Maxwell House Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 11-Ounce Cannister (Pack of 3) uploaded by Chelsea R.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

This intensely rich coffee is perfect for those that prefer a delicious full bodied brew. For this special blend we select only the finest beans, then custom roast them darker than Original Maxwell House to create a sophisticated flavor you'll savor.... see more...

Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Knoxville, TN
Love this stuff. Will for sure keep purchasing the product and recommending it to my fellow coworkers. It definitely gives me the extra boost I need in the morning.
ChaunRai M.
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
Foodie Expert
Great flavor first thing in the morning. I personally prefer the dark roast. It is delicious and I highly recommend it to someone who wants a little more energy in the morning :)
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
El Paso, TX
You can always count on Maxwell house coffee for great smooth taste any time of the day. Coffee is a staple in this house, and dark roast is my husbands favorite
Susan F.
Susan F.
Baldwinville , MA
I love Maxwell house coffee I have been drinking it for 30 years and it always has a nice rich flavor .
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Johnson City, TN
Rich, robust, dark flavored coffee. Has an amazing taste, and leaves behind an amazing smell from brewing.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
London, ON
For an every day coffee, I love Maxwell House Dark Roast. I find it to be more full flavored than other average coffees. There is no hint bitterness.
Nika S.
Nika S.
Calgary, Alberta, AB
I find that this roast is too dark for me. My dad loves it, but I tend to love my coffee black and the taste of this is just too intense for me. I prefer my regular roasts.