BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House Cafe Collection Single Serve Cups Dark French Roast Coffee. Intense & Bold Ground Coffee. Smoothed Perfectly. Good To The Last Drop. For Use In All Keurig K-cup Brewers.

Maxwell House Cafe Collection Single Serve Cups Dark French Roast Coffee.
Keurig Hot.
Good To The Last Drop.
Intense & Bold.
Perfectly Smooth.
Ground Coffee.
K-cup Pods - For Use In All Keurig K-cup Brewers.
Net Wt 3.7 Oz (105 G).

100% Pure Coffee.

Stephanie M.
ludington, mi
I have been a Maxwell House Coffee drinker for over ten years. I purchased a Keurig single Kcup coffee maker a year ago and used the Maxwell House Kcups. A few times I experienced coffee grounds in the bottom of my coffee cup. After experimenting with several other brands of K-Cups, it is determined this problem is unique to Maxwell House. I love the taste of Maxwell, and have been drinking it for years, however because of this problem I am looking for another brand of coffee to use.
Chelly M.
Lakewood, CO
I actually thought that this was pretty good coffee. I'm still getting used to using my Keurig machine, but sometimes I just want a basic cup of coffee and not the fancy frou-frou drinks that a lot of people get. So, I bought this and I thought that it was rather good considering it's not from a pot of coffee.
kelsey d.
Somerset, KY
Want more bang for your buck? Maxwell is where it's at. You can trust this is a quality brand and will never be over priced. The taste is always rich and flavorful no matter the selection. You can find it almost anywhere you shop which means you can go ahead and get addicted and not worry about driving across town to snag the last ever made batch
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
I grew up seeing my Mom use Maxwell House coffee in our home. Ever since I started drinking coffee this was the first brand I would pick up at the Grocery store. It is usually consistent and good.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
I really enjoy this Dark roast blend. It's a pretty standard flavor and wakes me right up in the mornings. It also pairs really well with flavored creamers since it is not flavored with anything other than its natural ones.
Nicolette G.
Tucson, AZ
I work late nights so I need coffee in my life. This dark roast is great! I typically stick it in my Keurig and make two medium sized cups of coffee with one cup, it's so dark I have to! But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Amanda K.
Upper Darby, PA
Ive drank Maxwell House coffee for years. Although I don't particularly enjoy using my Keurig (bad for the environment, wasteful, blah blah blah), I love having a quick cup to go on busy mornings. The French Roast is delicious, and wonderfully strong!
Alexis L.
W Baden Sprgs, IN
These cups may be little, but they pack a huge punch. The flavor is very rich and strong. These are not for the faint of heart but I definitely recommend them to those that need that extra strong boost.
april k.
Virginia Bch, VA
We love this flavor so much! My husband is a sailor the darker the coffee the better and he can tell if I change it and do not use this kind. It does not have the bitterness like some other dark coffees.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I got this kind on accident one day and it turned out to be really good. Super rich dark taste, if you don't like strong coffee this probably isn't for you.

back