BY MAXWELL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maxwell House Breakfast Blend Mild Ground Coffee.
Great as a creamer.
Good to the last.
Custom roasted for full flavor.
Flavor lock pack.
Makes up to 90 6 fl oz cups.

Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Can't get a good start to my day without my coffee. It just makes the day better,I drink mine plain,cause I like the flavor of the coffee I'm dry. And this one is my absolute favorite. And when its brewing, I smell it throughout my home. Good buy
Diana T.
Columbus , OH
This is my morning go to. I can’t start the day without it. It has a nice smooth taste without being bitter like some coffees can be. I definitely make sure I don’t run out and will continue to be a loyal drinker,
Margarita O.
Georgetown
This is one of my favorite coffee brands. The taste of this coffee is very smooth and mild, which is very appealing to my taste buds in the mornings. I like how it comes in a resealable container, it helps to keep the coffee fresher longer.
Jena C.
The breakfast blend is my favorite. I love the taste. I also like the blue container it comes in because I can add the measurements scoop in it. Great price for coffee. I buy this coffee all the time
Tina W.
Henderson, NV
Maxwell house is my favorite coffee it is comes in medium roast and light and I like the breakfast blend light because there's more caffeine with the less of the dark and roast
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I order this by the case. Not kidding. When there's a daily deal and this is on sale for $6, I buy the full case of 6. I cannot live without this coffee! I prefer the breakfast blend but my boyfriend prefers Colombian. Maxwell House is the only brand I drink. All of their roasts have such great flavor and consistency when brewed. I'm a customer for life!
Priscilla G.
Valencia , PA
A great way to wake up each morning!  I enjoy the flavor and smoothness of Maxwell House coffee. It is a great blend that provides me with flavor and caffeine to start my day and get moving each morning. I have tried many other coffee brands and flavors and this is by far, my favorite.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
There’s nothing better than waking up in the morning to the smell of this coffee. This coffee has a smooth and mild taste, it’s perfect for drinking straight black. Every time I run out, this is what I go grab again. Why mess with perfection!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This is my favorite coffee for at home. It's pretty inexpensive. Easy to find. I usually grab it at Walgreens or jewel. It smells good brewing. It's a nice light roast. Not too strong or too weak. Will definitely buy it again.
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
This tastes so bad. It doesn't even smell like coffee, but hey it does the job right? Neutral taste - not too bitter or strong. Would pass if you are a coffee snob!

Walmart