Maxwell House Breakfast Blend Mild Ground Coffee, 33 oz uploaded by Kaylie L.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Breakfast Blend is a bright and lively coffee, perfect for every morning. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Daphne E.
One of my favorite brands of coffee. Has a great taste and smells great when brewing.
Temeka T.
Great morning coffee
not bitter
good kick start
smooth taste
I drink two cups daily
Jeanie C.
Racine
I enjoy the flavor of Maxwell house coffee I especially like the decaf most of all
Lynda M.
Some coffee have a bitter taste, this coffee does not. It has a pleasant taste.
Andrea M.
Toronto, ON
This coffee gets me up and running in the morning! I am not a morning person therefore I rely on something to wake me up and obviously my Maxwell House coffee never disappoints. I cannot leave my house without my morning cup, I like the taste as it isn't bitter and it isn't too strong. Chain coffee houses often serve burnt coffee and one can taste the bitterness but with this, it will always be fresh!
Kai-lani G.
Usually really well priced for such a big jar. Nice and strong. I usually drink my coffee black and this is nice rich and smooth. I prefer to grind my own coffee but usually start the day with something like this as its easy and works well with an alarm coffee machine
Kennedy P.
Lethbridge, AB
This coffee has a really smooth taste that is perfect for waking up in the morning. The smell and the taste just awaken your sense. I like that the price of this coffee is affordable, but the quality is excellent.