Maxwell House Breakfast Blend Mild Ground Coffee, 33 oz uploaded by Kaylie L.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Breakfast Blend is a bright and lively coffee, perfect for every morning. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Olivia M.
Maxwell house has a great coffee that i make at home. I drink coffee without cream or sugar and like the taste of this one just the way it is.
Sunnyrose J.
Love my Maxwell!! We drink this in my house almost daily. It's not too bold, but can be if you choose to make it. Very hard to make a bad cup!
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
This coffee is great! I love the big package because it ends up being a great deal and the seal always keeps it super fresh until the last cup.
Cody J.
Not to strong, not to weak, just perfect. Can drink it anytime of the day. Good with cream and sugar.looking forward to trying other flavors.
Becky G.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is our everyday go to coffee. It can be made at a medium strength which is how we normally drink our coffee in our house.
megan w.
Clarksville, TN
Makes my mornings great and certainly makes mornings easier for my family because without coffee I am a horrible person.
Gail C.
Rogers, AR
Good coffee to drink. A good coffee to drink with great friends,and good to drink with sweet food,Like cake or cookies
Jennifer H.
Pulaski, TN
Very nice, pleasant taste. Comparable to the Starbucks brand coffee. Also is very affordable. Over all good product.
Courtney G.
Sanger, CA
Just bought this again after using another brand for awhile and forgot how much I loved it! Love my morning coffee!
Stacy P.
lebanon, ME
Great coffee! when I can't find my way to a dunks or aroma Joes this does the trick great blends and great flavor!