Maxwell House Breakfast Blend Mild Ground Coffee, 33 oz uploaded by Kaylie L.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Breakfast Blend is a bright and lively coffee, perfect for every morning. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Leslie P.
Cocoa, FL
I have always hated coffee. As I got older and had kids I NEEDED it! I don't like anything strong and the breakfast blend it perfect! Great flavor and it's not too expensive! I buy it at SAMs in a big container for about $8. I will continue buying this as long as I live.
Aida D.
Philadelphia , PA
My husband and I start our morning with a nice size cup. Love waking up to the smell of a fresh pot of coffee brewing (he's the morning person lol) it tastes so good.
Julissa R.
Newark, NJ
Maxwell is one of the best tasting coffees in my opinion. I always buy the bulk one when on sale. I love medium roast but breakfast blend tastes so amazing. I don't know what it is but it taste like a dream
Tammy T.
Breakfast blend is a perfect blend. Not too strong not too weak but just right. Sometimes I like my coffee and sometimes not too strong, all depending on my mood.
Hydeia B.
Duncan, SC
This is amazing! I drink this almost every single morning! I take it to school with me when I am running late, and on weekends, I just relax and drink this! I love the texture of it. The flavor is amazing!
Cashmere C.
Charlotte, NC
I have a cup at home every morning faithfully. Its just perfect. The flavor is great. It doesn't taste acidy and it gives me just enough kick to start my day. The 33oz container is a great value.
Marti W.
Used a different brand for years until I came across a coupon for Maxwell House. Once I tried their Breakfast Blend, I was hooked and have not gone back to the old brand since.
Debi K.
Belvidere, IL
The breakfast blend has an amazing taste and aroma. It is our go to in the mornings for the entire family. I also like that manufacture runs coupons occasionally
Stacey S.
Holt, MI
I'm not a huge coffee drinker but, when I do I prefer the Breakfast Blend by Maxwell House. It has a very nice flavor and it's not too dark. It's just right,
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Yuck! This coffee is absolutely disgusting. It's bitter with an after taste. It might smell like coffee but it certainly doesn't taste like coffee.