Maxwell House Breakfast Blend Mild Ground Coffee, 33 oz uploaded by Kaylie L.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Breakfast Blend is a bright and lively coffee, perfect for every morning. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Diana T.
Granville
This is my morning go to. I can’t start the day without it. It has a nice smooth taste without being bitter like some coffees can be. I definitely make sure I don’t run out and will continue to be a loyal drinker,
Jena C.
The breakfast blend is my favorite. I love the taste. I also like the blue container it comes in because I can add the measurements scoop in it. Great price for coffee. I buy this coffee all the time
Kaylie L.
Borger, TX
Maxwell House Breakfast Blend is my favorite coffee. Not strong at all, but not weak. The perfect blend! Tastes great! Maxwell House Breakfast Blend Mild Ground Coffee, 33 oz
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
I order this by the case. Not kidding. When there's a daily deal and this is on sale for $6, I buy the full case of 6. I cannot live without this coffee! I prefer the breakfast blend but my boyfriend prefers Colombian. Maxwell House is the only brand I drink. All of their roasts have such great flavor and consistency when brewed. I'm a customer for life!
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
I feel like this brand is a cult favorite of the food world lol...Its never disappointed me or my husband. The breakfast blend is what i always get bc he likes his light and i like mine a but fuller, with this product you can sorta build the flavor and strength by adding more coffee or using less! try it, you'll be glad you did!
jayleen s.
Brooklyn, NY
My at home coffee choices when brewing are between two things. Foldgers & maxwell house. Both with the breakfast blend. I personally like them both equally. The maxwell house taste fresh and size of the container really helps out with not worrying about freshness and restocking so soon.
Kelly B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Like it for a light coffee on some mornings that I'm going to have more than one cup or combine having coffee and a cup of tea. Even during the day or with a pastry or dessert after dinner I'd serve it to guest or myself :)
Allison M.
Petersburg, KY
I love this coffee for me! It is mild and the coffee isn't too strong, I love to put flavored creamer in and it doesn't take too much with the breakfast blend! It's very affordable and when it goes on sale it makes it hard not to buy. I now only buy maxwell or foldgers depending on which is on sale!
Ashley M.
Marietta, GA
This is the only coffee that I buy love the taste I drink this every morning it is very affordable the only problem with the morning bend is sometimes you can't always find it in stores love love love this coffee.
Amber H.
Apopka, FL
I LOVE this breakfast blend. I like the darkness and the smell of this coffee. The packaging is a little bulky but overall it is a good value. plus i typically reuse the tub for something else anyways. I would definitely recommend trying in a smaller ounce before purchasing the 33 oz