BY MAXWELL HOUSE

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Start a hard day of work right with Maxwell House Breakfast Blend K-Cup Pods. This coffee blend is light roasted for taste that is good to the last drop. For use in all Keurig K-Cup Brewers, each K-Cup brews a delicious single serving of coffee in... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Rachel P.
I LOVE a good coffee in the morning to help me start my day. The more varieties I try, the more I realize that coffees like Breakfast Blend aren't necessarily for me.

I found even when I was about to take a drink of Maxwell House Breakfast Blend, I couldn't SMELL the aroma of the coffee. I realized that part of the entire experience of drinking a good coffee, is to be able to smell the aroma as well.

I usually pop in a pod and use the largest setting, but I found myself using the smallest setting with this Breakfast Blend, and needing to run a second pod through to brew a full cup.

Although the price is right and it is readily available in most grocery stores, if I need two pods per cup, it's not really benefitting me. I think I will be sticking to the bolder flavours.