Maxwell House Blend Cafe Collection Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup uploaded by Melaney M.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House House Blend Coffee Is A Medium Roast Caffeinated Coffee That's Smooth And Balanced. The Custom-roasted 100% Arabica Beans Deliver Rich, Full Flavor. The Beans Are Expertly Roasted To Achieve A Smooth And Balanced Flavor Before Being Packed Into K-cup® Packs. Packed In Single Serve Cups, Maxwell House Delivers Coffee Rich In Flavor That's Always Good To The Last Drop

Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
I bought these at Walmart for $8.99 because I used to spend $5-$8 per day at work on coffee. We happen to have a Keurig here, so I figured I should start using it. These are great. They are a medium to strong roast, great flavor. And the package has 18 cups! I will continue to buy these! They’re delicious, and I’m saving money! Win win!
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
If you like coffee, stay away from this. I got this one night as an emergency coffee; I ran out and wasn't going to the grocery store before morning. This stuff is gross. I found that most of this line's K-Cups are pretty gross. It is really really weak and tastes like coffee water. If you use milk/creamer it turns this nasty shade of grey. Seriously skip this it's not even worth it in a pinch.
Brianna D.
New Bedford , ['', '', '']
Love these the taste is great and leaves the house smelling good, affordable-not expensive around 7.99 i buy these often at my local stop and shop supermarket and my bf and i drink them every morning i will continue to buy these in the future , one of my favs
Caren D.
Providence, NC
It smells great . Its not to strong and so easy to drink. it the only brand we use in this house my husband loves it. I love that there is so many different kinds to pick from never gets boring and the price is always right. definitely would tell others to buy
ToniAnn F.
Super yummy coffee! I use the K-cups in my keurig and get a delicious cup of coffee every time :) Definitely one of the favorites I've tried and they go on sale every now and again, so keep your eyes out for that. Would definitely recommend trying out!
Rebekah F.
Dollar Bay, MI
I drink coffee every morning When I go shopping I usually buy this brand because I always know it's going to be good every once in a while I will feel adventurous and I'll buy another brand but this is my go to brand!!
Sevana A.
Springville , NY
Love this brand of k cups, I have been most recently enjoying the house blend. The flavor is really good and just strong enough for me. I will probably be getting the same ones once I'm out of these.
Brianna S.
Madison, TN
This coffee is very strong in caffeine, but won't have you jittery and uneasy all day. It has a nice taste to it that tastes even better combined with your favorite creamer
Sally J.
Easy to use with the Keurig, convenient for small households who don't need a whole pot of coffee brewing. Rich, dark flavor, and I would buy this product again. A little pricey, good to find it on sale if you can, or with a coupon. Woul dbuy again.
Monday C.
Mount Dora, FL
The smell of great coffee in the morning is a great way to begin your day, especially on the sluggish days. This Arabica coffee is wonderfully flavored and will leave you with a satisfied morning.

back