BY MAXSA

The Maxsa Innovations Comfy Cruise 12 Volt Heated Travel Blanket warms you up in seconds. Use it for poor circulation or to keep the kids warm, especially when they are in car seats and cannot wear bulky snow suits. The blanket features a large size and an extra long cord so it can be used in the back seat as well as in the front. It can be used in cars, convertibles, trucks, boats, RVs, SUVs, etc. To heat the blanket, simply plug it into a 12V cigarette lighter socket. It's easy to clean and has a built-in timer that automatically turns off heat after 30 or 45 minutes for safety. Blanket size: 42 x 58 inches. Cord length: 7 feet. Color: Red Plaid. see more...

Jodi B.
Carlinville
I received this for Christmas and used it for the first time today. It was -2 degrees when I got in my car. Even with the engine warming prior to getting in, it was COLD! I plugged this in, draped it over my seat, and I had instant warmth. I am very pleased.
Melissa C.
My husband works outside and often during storms this blanket is great! Great quality and reasonable cost for the product.