BY MAXIS

• What was your favorite expansion pack? 6 Answers
  • Anyone else able to use the code to get this free from origin?4 Answers
Tikara L.
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite sims games! I had too much time on my hands for some of the designs I created. Wasn’t much customization for the sims like it is now but it still let you customize your house. I would stay up many nights playing this. The only way to get the most out of this game is to use cheat codes to unlock stuff and unlimited money. Definitely recommend playing.
Alana C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember the Sims 2 coming out and how much better the overall design and animation looked (so much more modern and 3-D for sure) and there seemed to be a lot more options in game as well! I know that they included a lot more fun house things, customizable options for your sims and really created a fun "life mode" In game! I really enjoyed the new look and new characters.. Was also fun to control the actual sim instead of just clicking on things for them to do (was retired when they created the sims 3.. Went back to clicking objects).. But I loved the sims 2. Such great new towns and people to meet and gameplay so fun and replayable
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved this more than sims. You can play with a friend, and explore different places. As well as build houses, interior design, and interact with other characters
Jessica P.
Portland
One of my guilty pleasures for years and years. There's nothing quite like coming home after a long day and building a new sim to torture or reward depending on my mood. Creating whole neighborhoods and watching them go from lawn living to sprawling mansions and ten generations of whacky genetic experimentation.
Although there have been many new sims games throughout the years, TS2 will always win over for content of expansions, playability, and downloadable custom content.
Plus... I just can't bring myself to get rid of my favorite 10-generation Legacy family that I've been playing for years.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
When they made the Sims two I remember being the most ecstatic about this. Because the Sims one was already great to begin with but then when they made this one, the graphics were even better. It changed the whole entire game. Obviously back in the day when this came out this was probably one of the better graphic games there were to play. Obviously speaking now this game is "shit" compared to the ones now. Still love even though I haven't played since the 3rd came out!
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Gamer Expert Level 3
I am ashamed to admit how many hours I have spent playing this game. It is so much fun to take care of the characters that you create. So many fun goals and relationships. You will be entertained for more hours than you can imagine. It's definitely worth the money for how much you will play it
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I bought a PSP specifically to play this game. I loved it. Like all console versions of The Sims, the games are really easy to "win" and get through the story line, but if you love Sims, you'll love this game and it will be worth replaying just to go slower and to do all the casual Sims activities.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great. I've beaten this one a few times, but it's still fun to restart.
Daniela D.
Probably the best sims game. Just repurchased it recently. Every expansion and stuff pack was amazing. Also really really loved each sim's background stories. Graphics were good and loved all the features.
Caitlin S.
The Sims 2 was the generations of the Sims that made me have to have all the games. It was such a good game for it's time. I still have it through origin to play sometimes!
Jaclyn K.
Grimsby, Ontario
I absolutely love this game!! Although some people think it's a strange game I am somehow very entertained by playing it. I love creating all the little families and watching them grow.
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
What was your favorite expansion pack?
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Anyone else able to use the code to get this free from origin?