BY MAXIS

• I absolutely love this game!! Althoug...I had all the sims game! Used ... 7 Answers
  • What was your favorite expansion pack? I was most stoked about seasons! 6 Answers
  • Anyone else able to use the code to g...No ? 4 Answers
Madi M.
Madi M.
Delphos, OH
Honestly my favorite of the whole Sims franchise! I like the Sims 3 but I'm hooked to the Sims 2. Just certain things make it more realistic. I like that you have to actually go to a store and buy clothes and groceries. In real life you can't just go into. Create A Sim and pick out clothes for free, and food doesn't just randomly pop into your fridge! It would be amazing if it was an open world, but unfortunately it is not. But still, it is not laggy, and is a lot better in my opinion, then the Sims 4 and 3.
Stormie J.
Stormie J.
This has got to be my favorite sims game out of all of them.
It's really fun and it's one of the games I like to pull out my old ps2 and play on.
But it's one of those games where you play nonstop for days and then don't ever pick it up again for a few months, but I still love it!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm a sims fanatic, i play this game since 2003 , The sims 2 is far the best , you can have hours and hours of fun , you can be whatever you want, if you can afford the expansion packs is much better, but if not don't worry because you can make awesome histories just with this.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This game was my everything!

If you're a die hard Sims fan you know the struggles of the first game, super limited. In the Sims 2 you could babies that actually look like your Sims, aliens, aspirations, and so many more options for building than in the first game.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Good classic sims 2 I played this everyday and it never gets old to me I don't even know how many times I beat the actual game story part of it very good recommended game I want this game again to play lol
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I was so obsessed with these games!! It was so much fun to find build a huge mansion and have your sims play out different scenarios.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
This game brings back nostalgia. I am now doing Freeplay on my iPhone but nevertheless, I still enjoy the classics better!
hiyo o.
hiyo o.
Florida
I like this video game, is awesome and make me forget all around my world, is a good way to make a different life.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Very entertaining. so many different places to to build your families. the aliens were an interesting touch lol.
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
This version of the sims was pretty cool. I would find it out anywhere ! I had to borrow from my brother
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
Grimsby, Ontario
I absolutely love this game!! Although some people think it's a strange game I am somehow very entertained by playing it. I love creating all the little families and watching them grow.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI
What was your favorite expansion pack?
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Anyone else able to use the code to get this free from origin?