BY MAXIS

• I absolutely love this game!! Although some people think it's a str...7 Answers
  • What was your favorite expansion pack? 6 Answers
  • Anyone else able to use the code to get this free from origin?4 Answers
Stormie J.
Stormie J.
This has got to be my favorite sims game out of all of them.
It's really fun and it's one of the games I like to pull out my old ps2 and play on.
But it's one of those games where you play nonstop for days and then don't ever pick it up again for a few months, but I still love it!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm a sims fanatic, i play this game since 2003 , The sims 2 is far the best , you can have hours and hours of fun , you can be whatever you want, if you can afford the expansion packs is much better, but if not don't worry because you can make awesome histories just with this.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Gamer Expert
This game was my everything!

If you're a die hard Sims fan you know the struggles of the first game, super limited. In the Sims 2 you could babies that actually look like your Sims, aliens, aspirations, and so many more options for building than in the first game.
hiyo o.
hiyo o.
Florida
I like this video game, is awesome and make me forget all around my world, is a good way to make a different life.
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
This version of the sims was pretty cool. I would find it out anywhere ! I had to borrow from my brother
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Used to play this game on the ps2 all the time! Totally loved how you could be a alien ūüėā
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Portland
One of my guilty pleasures for years and years. There's nothing quite like coming home after a long day and building a new sim to torture or reward depending on my mood. Creating whole neighborhoods and watching them go from lawn living to sprawling mansions and ten generations of whacky genetic experimentation.
Although there have been many new sims games throughout the years, TS2 will always win over for content of expansions, playability, and downloadable custom content.
Plus... I just can't bring myself to get rid of my favorite 10-generation Legacy family that I've been playing for years.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
When they made the Sims two I remember being the most ecstatic about this. Because the Sims one was already great to begin with but then when they made this one, the graphics were even better. It changed the whole entire game. Obviously back in the day when this came out this was probably one of the better graphic games there were to play. Obviously speaking now this game is "shit" compared to the ones now. Still love even though I haven't played since the 3rd came out!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Gamer Expert
I am ashamed to admit how many hours I have spent playing this game. It is so much fun to take care of the characters that you create. So many fun goals and relationships. You will be entertained for more hours than you can imagine. It's definitely worth the money for how much you will play it
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Probably the best sims game. Just repurchased it recently. Every expansion and stuff pack was amazing. Also really really loved each sim's background stories. Graphics were good and loved all the features.
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
Grimsby, Ontario
I absolutely love this game!! Although some people think it's a strange game I am somehow very entertained by playing it. I love creating all the little families and watching them grow.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI
What was your favorite expansion pack?
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Anyone else able to use the code to get this free from origin?