BY MAXIS

• I absolutely love this game!! Although some people think it's a s...7 Answers
  • What was your favorite expansion pack? 6 Answers
  • Anyone else able to use the code to get this free from origin?4 Answers
Stormie J.
This has got to be my favorite sims game out of all of them.
It's really fun and it's one of the games I like to pull out my old ps2 and play on.
But it's one of those games where you play nonstop for days and then don't ever pick it up again for a few months, but I still love it!!
hiyo o.
Florida
I like this video game, is awesome and make me forget all around my world, is a good way to make a different life.
Gabii S.
This version of the sims was pretty cool. I would find it out anywhere ! I had to borrow from my brother
Alana C.
Gamer Expert
I remember the Sims 2 coming out and how much better the overall design and animation looked (so much more modern and 3-D for sure) and there seemed to be a lot more options in game as well! I know that they included a lot more fun house things, customizable options for your sims and really created a fun "life mode" In game! I really enjoyed the new look and new characters.. Was also fun to control the actual sim instead of just clicking on things for them to do (was retired when they created the sims 3.. Went back to clicking objects).. But I loved the sims 2. Such great new towns and people to meet and gameplay so fun and replayable
Melissa G.
New Jersey
When they made the Sims two I remember being the most ecstatic about this. Because the Sims one was already great to begin with but then when they made this one, the graphics were even better. It changed the whole entire game. Obviously back in the day when this came out this was probably one of the better graphic games there were to play. Obviously speaking now this game is "shit" compared to the ones now. Still love even though I haven't played since the 3rd came out!
Caitlin S.
The Sims 2 was the generations of the Sims that made me have to have all the games. It was such a good game for it's time. I still have it through origin to play sometimes!
Jessica P.
Portland
One of my guilty pleasures for years and years. There's nothing quite like coming home after a long day and building a new sim to torture or reward depending on my mood. Creating whole neighborhoods and watching them go from lawn living to sprawling mansions and ten generations of whacky genetic experimentation.
Although there have been many new sims games throughout the years, TS2 will always win over for content of expansions, playability, and downloadable custom content.
Plus... I just can't bring myself to get rid of my favorite 10-generation Legacy family that I've been playing for years.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Gamer Expert
I am ashamed to admit how many hours I have spent playing this game. It is so much fun to take care of the characters that you create. So many fun goals and relationships. You will be entertained for more hours than you can imagine. It's definitely worth the money for how much you will play it
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Gamer Expert
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great. I've beaten this one a few times, but it's still fun to restart.
Daniela D.
Probably the best sims game. Just repurchased it recently. Every expansion and stuff pack was amazing. Also really really loved each sim's background stories. Graphics were good and loved all the features.
Jaclyn K.
Grimsby, Ontario
I absolutely love this game!! Although some people think it's a strange game I am somehow very entertained by playing it. I love creating all the little families and watching them grow.
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
What was your favorite expansion pack?
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Anyone else able to use the code to get this free from origin?