Maxis My Sims

by Maxis

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maxis My Sims!
How would you rate this product?
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
This is one of my favorite game, I love that you get to build stuff for other people but customize it for them. I like how there is lots of task to complete so you will never be bored & you get to chose who you want to move into your neighborhood. I recommend this super cute game .
Adrionna T.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is so adorable and you can design buildings and even make furniture. If you enjoy the regular sims you’ll enjoy this game.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Who doesnt love Sims . Very interactive although i would say not for children under 16. Has some hard graphic an adult content. Addictive game.
Britian R.
Woods Cross, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great. The My Sims were such a fun spin on the original. I loved it.
Valentina V.
Moonachie, NJ
I played this game with one of my friends and honestly it's not that fun, It's pretty boring the only thing I like about it is that you get to pick how you want your life to be. I would recommend it to younger kids.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
This version of the Sims is quite different than the original. It was still pretty entertaining and fun to play. it almost reminds me of Minecraft! It is a good game to play if you are bored and trying to kill time but don't want to get wrapped up in serious gameplay.
Megan J.
North Platte, NE
Gamer Expert Level 3
I was actually disappointed in the wii version of MySims when I played it a few years ago, but at least they kept Violet! ❤
Donna H.
cleburne
This version of the Sims I found to be quite different than the others . I had a lot of fun playing this game and completing different task . Although I never did get to complete the whole game , maybe some day lol !
Sophia M.
Mankato , MN
I recently bought this game because I wanted to feel the nostalgia of my childhood, but I must say its not AS fun as I remember it. However, it was still fun. This game could be described as a type of child's Minecraft. I feel that this is definitely a game for a younger kid, and it'd be best for someone who enjoys the aspect of building.
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
This was a cute game but it is NOTHING like the sims, regardless of the title. I thought it was going to be kind of like an adventure game similar to the Lego series or maybe even Animal Crossing, but it is not. It is really boring. All you do is find a sim to do a job for, then collect the materials throughout the town, and then build it. Then you gain their friendship and they give you things for your house. I was very disappointed.

Looking for your answer?