BY MAXIS

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great. The My Sims were such a fun spin on the original. I loved it.
Valentina V.
Moonachie, NJ
I played this game with one of my friends and honestly it's not that fun, It's pretty boring the only thing I like about it is that you get to pick how you want your life to be. I would recommend it to younger kids.
Claire P.
This game is a very fun Wii game! It was very fun to have to build your own town and create businesses with related furniture/decor and design the buildings while collecting items to be able to build more and interacting with the other sims. No, My Sims is not like regular Sims games. And that's not what I expected going into it, which is probably why I liked it. My Sims is geared more towards younger gamers as Sims is more for more mature ages. However, it is still fun at any age. The only problem is that it takes awhile to load from one place to another.
Candace K.
This was a cute game but it is NOTHING like the sims, regardless of the title. I thought it was going to be kind of like an adventure game similar to the Lego series or maybe even Animal Crossing, but it is not. It is really boring. All you do is find a sim to do a job for, then collect the materials throughout the town, and then build it. Then you gain their friendship and they give you things for your house. I was very disappointed.
Sophia M.
Graettinger , IA
I recently bought this game because I wanted to feel the nostalgia of my childhood, but I must say its not AS fun as I remember it. However, it was still fun. This game could be described as a type of child's Minecraft. I feel that this is definitely a game for a younger kid, and it'd be best for someone who enjoys the aspect of building.
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
This is one of my favorite game, I love that you get to build stuff for other people but customize it for them. I like how there is lots of task to complete so you will never be bored & you get to chose who you want to move into your neighborhood. I recommend this super cute game .
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This version of the Sims is quite different than the original. It was still pretty entertaining and fun to play. it almost reminds me of Minecraft! It is a good game to play if you are bored and trying to kill time but don't want to get wrapped up in serious gameplay.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
This version of the Sims I found to be quite different than the others . I had a lot of fun playing this game and completing different task . Although I never did get to complete the whole game , maybe some day lol !
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
My sims was one of my favorite games before it broke! you can play this game for so long because you have so many houses to build and so many missions to complete! i love designing things and even for a childish game i absolutely loved this one!
Katie F.
This game is very cute, and it's fun the first time you play it. The gameplay is pretty long, as it takes a while to fill up the town, and I like that you get to be creative with how you make the houses and furniture. I also like that there are quests so you aren't going through the game with nothing to do.