Maximum Strentgth Vagicaine Anti-Itch Cream, 1oz, By Equate, Compare to Vagisil Maximum Strength uploaded by Jade T.

BY EQUATE

Benzocaoine 20%, Resorcinol 3%. Instant, long-lasting relief from intense itch. Pain relieving cream soothes with VitaminE, A and D plus Aloe. Compare to Vagisil Maximum Strength, active ingredients. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erica H.
Chelsea, AL
Works well... not my favorite thing to have to buy but its great when you can save some money on name brand. Has helped me when I have had yeast infections. Most of the Equate brand is comparable to any name brand and they save you money... so they will continue to always have my business.
Sierra F.
Troy
Works great. Cheap and effective. Does what it says it's going to do. I really look for that in any product I buy. I recommend.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
It works well and I'm glad I can save some money. It does have a long lasting pain and itchiness relief. I'll buy it again.
julise s.
this is very important beacuse i always looking for products that really work on me and when i tried i was fascinated is a good one