BY ZANTAC #68 in Antacids

Maximum Strength Zantac 150 is clinically proven to relieve heartburn in as little as 30 minutes. No pill relieves heartburn faster! Prevents and relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes and lasts up to 12 hours see more...

Yana N.
i used to buy this over the counter and now I get it prescribed to me I always have this in my purse I don’t take it on a daily basis anymore because my stomach has been improved a lot because of the Apple cider vinegar that I drink every morning but I do carry this just in case I have really bad heartburn and this does help to relieve everything within 20 minutes go by it
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product is a lifesaver for my husband. It's very effective when he has his random heartburn episodes. It gets so bad for him that it keeps him awake at night. I purchased it from Walmart and although it is a little pricey, it's well worth it. I do recommend this product to anyone with heartburn issues.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
Nothing is better than name brand heartburn pills! Zantac works for me very well one a day and it keeps my doctor away! I believe these suckers do just what they are supposed to do for me, take away my heart burn!
Katherine C.
New Haven, CT
I take Zantac every day twice a day.  I could not live without this drug at this point in my life.  The price is good and I generally buy it at CVS.  It works great but generics work good too.  It's effective at acid reduction and I would definitely buy it again and again.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I suffered from acid reflux for a few months. I am not sure why, but when I started using Zantac the symptoms decreased. Once you feel the pain of heart burn, you will pay anything to make it stop but Zantac is very affordable.  I always keep some in my bedside table and at work.
Hannah E.
I’ve tried probably 10-15 different anti acids both prescription and OTC and Zantac is the only medication that helps relieve my symptoms from my gerd. Some take too long to work and others may work for a bit then don’t seem to help anymore. Zantac is always in my purse car and home!
Torrey S.
Birmingham
I tend to have issues with acid reflux after I eat an undulgent meal. I would say they are worth the cost, but generic brands can be just as effective. I purchase mine from Walmart. I wouldn't say they are more or less better or worse but I do prefer this brand and would repurchase.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
My bf has terrible heartburn. Like he eats Tums like candy. Which I tell him is terrible for him. I suggested he start taking something regularly to see if maybe he could cut down on tums. He started taking Zantac and it's a whole new world. He only has to take one and is set for the day!
Kimberly S.
I went through a stage where I was getting bad heart burn and this product was amazing! I would take one of these tablets and would feel better in a few minutes! I always keep them on hand if I need them and they are great! If you have not tried them out before, you need too!
Danielle F.
Kinglsey
Tums and Rolaids never have worked for me. I have always had heart burn issues, even when i don't eat greasy food or junk foods. This is one product I make sure I always have in my medicine cabinet because it is so effective at providing heart burn relief.