Maximum Strength Laxative, Sennosides Stimulant Laxative, 25mg, 90ct, By Equate, Compare to Maximum Strength Ex-Lax

BY EQUATE

Stimulant laxative for gentle, dependable overnight relief. Sennosides, USP. Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours. Compare to Maximum Strength Ex-Lax active ingredient. see more...

Janis N.
Tuskegee AL
I had took this cause I was feelin a little stopped up. The results was....interesting

As requested, I took two pills at night. So I went to sleep. When I woke up, I thought I had to pass gas - no buddy. I had one of the biggest accidents I’ve ever had. I also kept running to the bathroom all day that day.

It works, just a little too hard on my stomach.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Constipated? Well this works wonders and it's cheap too since it's Walmart Brand. If you do use this product make sure not to go anywhere because you'll be going to the bathroom all day.

Amazon